Reviews for No Defense For You
Artemis Noir chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
That was perfection! A great way to end a short story.

I read Aucune months ago and I hate that story. I've avoided reading this story based on that, which I enjoyed up until I realized that it was going too deep into angst-not that I hate the genre, but Fleur was passionless and masochistic and Hermione in that story was rather stupid and cruel.

Anyway, I finally decided to open this up out of curiousity, trusting that you will weave a tale as fantastic as Fragile Things which I have been aching for you to continue-write more of that on please-but I see you have written a lost girl fiction so I'm going to read that next.

Thank you for the good work!
Zardor chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Brilliant, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
obviously subtlety is not your forte :D. shit escalates pretty fast... but watevs. it's your story. and your grammar is not bad. readable
oximoxy chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Lovely fic, sweet and amusing, off to read the companion piece now, thank-you!
bec2277 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
This pairing is one that I never thought of. After reading your fanfic I'm totally sold on the idea. I think that's the sign of a really good writer. Pulling someone in and making them beleave.

I'm off to read more of your work now.

Thanks
Ikurus chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
It's really good, though shorter than I usually look for so I'm glad I read it anyway.

Thank you for writing it this far.

Onto Aucune Defense Pour Toi then.
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
The end? Happy ending :) Love the story.
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Yay! Revelations!
Black Nose Casey chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
nice
lunagirl388 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This was frustratingly good.
Tawny Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow! I loved this fanfiction. You are truly great at writing romance. This story was very butterfly inducing, and made my heart pound really hard. The flow of the story went very well, and I loved all the details. Thank you for writing this!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Heh... I really like this story! Great job!
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
AWESOME, too bad it's discontinued XD! Thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is complete genius. I can only hope your legacy continues under another writer, because I find this both fascinating and brilliant. I shall keep my fingers crossed.

Most Satisfactory.
r o t t e n - p e a c h chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Two chapters. Within two chapters you have officially made me a Fleur/Hermione fan. The pacing is just right and the flow of the story makes for an interesting read. A pity you aren't writing more but good job on what you HAVE written.