Reviews for Tales From Nightopia
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Must. Have. More!

Nice touch with Mephiles.
LN chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Just what led you to think NiGHTS was a guy? I mean, tecniclly she's genderless, but she refers to herself as femail. Just curious.
caligulasNightmare chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
Okay, hands down, one of the best NiGHTS fanfics I've read in a long while. And my favorite has to be chapter 4.

If you can continue this, I would love it of you could.
Katidid92 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Sorry about what I said in my earlier reveiw. Now I get it. Actaully I'm also a Watership Down fan.

Hey I'm new on here and I was wondering how does this site work I'm going to write stories but I can't figure it out.

The reason I'm replying here is I don't understand that ether thanks.
Rocky and CG chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Mephiles as the Dark Hedgehog...Awesome. Ouch to NiGHTS with all the mutilation he had to endure. I can see him sacrificing himself like that though. I love the touching scenes of NiGHTS enjoying the restored Nightopia and Reala healing him back.

I gotta say, your parody almost makes me want to go back and rewatch the Watership Down cartoon. Almost. I think I'll just stick with your parody.
Rocky and CG chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I really like the dialogue between Reala and Wizeman in this one. Not to mention how Wizeman figures out NiGHTS will betray him.
Rocky and CG chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Koopa Kids! I miss all of them. Especially Wendy. Hee, I'm imgaining Nights going all Bugs Bunny when he disguised himself as a doctor. Poor Owl, he seems a glutton for punishment getting involved in NiGHTS' plans.
Rocky and CG chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Ah man, Watership Down. Who knew bunny rabbits could be so messed up... I love the casting of Sonic and Big for this parody. I laughed at NiGHTS taunting Wizeman at the end. Also, Wizeman's last line was touching too.
Katidid92 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
There are several things wrong with this

Okay Sonic is not stupid enough to believe he will change if he doesn't swim.

Tails would never work for Reala.

NiGHTS isn't a boy or a girl NiGHTS according to sega is genderless.

Only humans can visit Nightopia.

Owl would never agree to that kind of plan.

Where are Will, Helen, Claris, and Elliot?

NiGHTS would never agree to anything with Reala accept a fight.
Blank pen clear ink chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
That was so cute.

I was at first about to cry when NiGHTS lost his hands and eye!

but it's a great story! I think you should continue this!
Blank pen clear ink chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
LOL!

NiGHTS is so smart. D
Blank pen clear ink chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
I loved this story! It was so funny and clever!
Blank pen clear ink chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I absolutely loved this story! It was so clever, and I love the way you incorporated the NiGHTS and sonic characters together, as well as the nintendo characters! I shall fav. this!