Reviews for Abuse
Chihiro SHSL Programmer chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
End it with some fluff. that would be good! plates update!
Starysky205 chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
I vote for the first option
EpikalStorms chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Fluff chapter end. I'll go for that. This is heartstring strumming.
OnigiriwithRaspberry chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
i'd say, explaining a new point of the plot would be very nice
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
More plot and fluffiness w
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Interesting
Kuroya-hime chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
-.-... Why am I here? I dun read this series... Eh I was bored *pats you on the head* see ya monday...
Katsura2343 chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
This is so awesome Hmm...both ideas sound nice to me. But I think I'll pick the one that makes the story longer xD! Please put the next chapter up soon!
mangafreakplusgeek chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
i think you should end the story soon, but your going to need at least another chap of angist and explination...you could do a combination of both, three more chapters of plot followed by some fluff .
Critique chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Lol isn't Bel's twin brother named Raisel?
Hayato Migikata chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
I want cliffhangers. Uishishishishi

ARGH I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS YOUUUUU-

just make a surprising chapter and i'm happy uishishishi

WHY THE BLOODY HELL IS BEL BLEEDING OUT THERE ALSKDJJKSALSDK curiosity killed the prince (?) ヽ(u*)ノ
noodlefish chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
You've done good so far; you've kept everyone relatively in-character and the story about how Bel came to be insane was excellent (sad, but well-written).

I reckon that some more plot points would be good. This would become the first ever longish multi-chapter Bel59 fic on 3 It deserves the title...
jenjen chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
I like your story very much so far. Gokudera would never willingly help Belphagor unless it was ordered by Tsuna, but I mean, they can get to know each other and stuff, right? AS for suggesting ideas, Weelll...I'm not the most innovative person, but I dunno, you could have Gokudera just kind of be concerned/indifferent and then Belphagor gets angry, when Gokudera tells him something about his past life that connects with Belphagor's life. (both have abusive siblings, for example.) good luck, and please continue!
Ophianara Blade chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Please update soon. I have classes in two weeks.
Yoshi chapter 4 . 1/28/2010