Reviews for Hey Jealousy
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
loved it.

Dirtynikki chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This is one of my favorite one shots.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was hot. I'm all for sweet lovemaking but sometime you just want to be banged and bruised!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 10/16/2008

as always, of course, but somehow it seems i begin to love your writing more and more each time i read something new, not that i thought it was possible?

great job!

tseday871221 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Excellent. Definitely looking forward to more work from you!
SMBear chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Really loved the writing style of this one-shot. I'm not a literature buff but it was def different to what you usually do and it worked.

it was like the pace of the writing matched the pace of the uber hot sex.

I'm all for jealous lucas. it's rare we get to see that facet and you captured it. also agree with the fact that julian resembles lucas.

floved it.
InfallibleLove chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
All I have to say is:

SO. Effing. Hot.
kylielink chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I liked it.
no account anymore chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Jealous Lucas is flove. Amazing story.
samandjackshipper chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Hm... jaelous lucas plus hot smut... wow, this was GOD! Have you seen the promo for the next epsidoe (episode 7?) looks to be full of Leyton goodness! Can't wait for this episode however! Very well written and oh so hot. Can't wait for this ep!
katem-23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
yikes. well, as much as i have been trying to avoid reading spoilers of any kind this season...i have to admit that was completely worth it.

totally hot.

jeez. wow i don't even know how to structure a sentence right now you just made my head spin.

good. it was really really good.
Lucas and Peyton Scott chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
i LOVED it! I genuinely wish this would happen on the show! I always really enjoy your LP stories, so i hope there are more soon!
yaba chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
o leyton perfection! I absolutely loved this. keep writing, because your stuff is awesome, sexy and awesome ;) btw lucas jealous beyond sexy ;)

Avschick33 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Seriously, too awesome for words. Loved it! If only it would play out like that onscreen...