Reviews for Static
LAB1 chapter 41 . 12h
Great story! I really liked it!
This is such crap...he had the balls to ask her to stay? And she is stupid enough to do it. What a waste.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This was really excellent characterization, which carried the angsty storyline with aplomb. I particularly liked that you showed Edward's foible as part of his fall, which makes him a 'realistic' character, rather than spin it into his being some misunderstood and noble anti-hero, which is too often the case. I like it when characters mess up, and they have to struggle with themselves and the painful reactions of others, rather than read a bunch of apologetics for things like adultery, addiction, and the like, to which Bella fixes him after a dubious confession. It doesn't work in real life, and it reads even more appalling on paper.
I lovd the pacing, and in particular how 'time' felt almost like a character in the story, always pressing down on the harried students, or leaving them bereft in their sleepless solitude.
Overall the characterization was complex and strong, the chemistry between all characters palpable, I love that Bella had more to her than men: ie she was a real friend, and that made the tiered the plot-line both surprising and compelling. A real pleasure to find, and a page-turning read.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 41 . 4/16/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I was getting doubtful of an BxE HEA. Bella should have let edward explain when she first found out about the flyer. Edward should have come clean a long time ago and told Bella the truth.

So glad that Edward became a musician and followed his calling and that these two ended up together.
Tashakcooks chapter 41 . 4/8/2014
Very nice story!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/4/2014
Lovely, thank you!
perpetually chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Great story, lovely writing.
Thea-sofie-95 chapter 41 . 3/3/2014
Good story! :)
Guest chapter 41 . 1/5/2014
This is a beautiful story and very well written! Im glad I found it :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Med students are not freshman. If Bella has been accepted into Dartmouth's Med School she had already completed an undergraduate degree, and thus way beyond freshman status. She'd be a first year Med student.
MatingInspires chapter 41 . 6/11/2013
Thanks for sharing
REgrrl chapter 41 . 6/10/2013
Fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
LauraKateLouise chapter 41 . 6/5/2013
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story! It was a wonderful read (:
lollapalooza-18 chapter 41 . 3/16/2013
I liked the touch of reality this story had.
So many people are afraid to get involved in romantic relationships, and it's definitely not a walk in the park to make it succeed.
And I loved the fact that in the end she got both personal and professional satisfaction.

Good job! :))
TexasTwilight77 chapter 41 . 3/1/2013
Fell in love with this fic, you did an amazing job with it. ;)
1,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »