Reviews for The Crossover Caper
I Major in Magick chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hi, Its me the DN fan from valleyfair that you told about this story. I luv it!
pinkpearlvoice chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
firstly,real stupid fanfic and the leading ladies are not maybe some are but you are a million times more annoying than them .you fucking goddamn bitch
chibiaries chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
“When I got back to the Tower, all of the Teen Titans were dead! What will I do without my visibly weaker (which is weird, seeing as they are the ones with superpowers), inadequate subordinates?”

“What the—Robin? Get out of here, you’re not an anime character!”

“But we have a Japanese intro…”

Hahahahahahahaha. Mwaha. Fave lines.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
! -wheezes-

You are a genius, PURE genius.
panda pandemonium chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
_...
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Haha, brilliant!
Lessa chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Is it sad that I knew EVERYone of the caracters through thier dialogue alone? 0.0 LOL That was Hysterical! I Loved the end with L and ... the unknown authoress...*Cough*Maidenofthemoon*cough* aguing over him and Light. LOL My god you are brilliant and this just made my day! Thank you!
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This was absolutely hilarious! I loved it.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
It may be because I'm only familiar with two of the series featured that I found this narrative especially amusing, less likely to become offended by the portrayals and therefore more receptive to the humour. Regardless, it was an enjoyable read, in particular the argument that arose over the Greatest Detective In The World (TM), although I'm of the opinion that more could have been explored and/or parodied, both with the characters mentioned and others that may have been included.
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Ah.

I really do think that fanfiction is best when shamelessly stuffed with one's own opinions, don't you?

Although I do think L was on the right track, you seem to be frequently to blame when it comes to things like this...

Oh well. I say keep it up!

Thanks for the crack!