Reviews for Gambit the Love Doctor
NixieShimo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
HAHAHAHAH! I think I just died laughing. Somehow ... I knew it was gonna be something like that. It's Gambit, after all. HAHAH

Great story. Absolutely loved it. I'd almost like to see the reactions of the guys when they realized what they drank. HAHA
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Gahhhhh groady! lol it sounds like something my frend and i wuld do to our other frend lol. ugh thats nastah! lol i love it!
Agent Silverfox chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow, I guess that men can be really desperate at times. At first I thought it was water, but when I found out it was poor Wolverine's sweat; I was a little surprised.
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Got to love Gambit.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I was expecting Gambit to be cocky conceded or even just laugh in their faces but not the sweat... that was just gross.
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
... o.O WOW! That caught me by surprise! I was thinking that it would end up being water... Gross, but funny!
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I already liked this a lot after just reading the first couple of sentences. Being a Rogan fan, I appreciated it even more when I finished reading it.
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
LMAO! That's too funny!
GhostAuthor chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
THAT IS SICK AND WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS!
Tiggermyk chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Disgusting-yet oddly amusing. I can't seem to stop laughing now, which is very bad since my roommate only just now fell asleep.

*wanders off, chuckling*
41eugoR chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
o.0 OMG! That was hilarious! In a gross sort of way. Loved how you portrayed Gambit :-D Great one-shot!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
OH! Logan and Gambit...you bad boys!XD

Anyway that was FUNNY!XD
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Oh man, when you started talking about the guy in the gym, at first I thought it was Sabertooth. Now that would have been even better :-D
TheRealRogue chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Wow, indeed a little bit gross, hehehe, but grossness can be funny too! I loved the way you portrayed Gambit. Cool fic, definetley a great read :-D
Ragni Mithrim chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Okay, first just let me say.

Logan sweat. Ew.

Second.

OMFG!

At least Remy's not asking for payment, that would just be mean...

but i love it and this has brightened my mood.

Ragni

ps-my brother was reading over my shoulder and wants to say that that i would have been "cooler" (or grosser) if it had been Hank (Beast).

Ragni!