Reviews for Of Marvin and Spacemen
pinkperson chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Nice one. You did a great job capturing the style, humor and pace of a classic Looney Tunes cartoon. The beginning was pretty cute, with Dodgers taking a book to read and saying 'Have I pleased you, Mother' to Cadet :)

And I loved how after Duck Dodgers was first reduced to a pile of ash, he jumped out at Marvin and screamed :P That's definitely something he'd do, lol.

And this is the kind of ending I usually like best. Where there's no 'winner', and they all just kick back and enjoy themselves.

Just one tiny correction - It's Duck Dodgers in the 24th and a half century, not 21st and a half century.
InuJoey chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I like this. Now help me find the spaghetti and meatballs planet please.
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Pfft. Of course. Dodgers always assumes that Ol' Marvin is up to no good. Heck, glad to see Marv wasn't so evil for one. (They always make him the bad guy in the orginal LT shorts.)

Also, this was hilarious! everything was well written and in character. (got to love the gags, as well. classic.)

Again, you are amazing!

Sending Fangirl Love,

DrakkenWasHere
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
A great story. Very good.
The derpstermonster chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
THis is well written, it sounds like the original cartoon rather then the series.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Hilarious! Popcorn... funny idea.

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
iSpazzyKitty chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Heh, heh! Funny! This is pretty great! "Pass the popcorn..." Lolz!

I like this story a lot! I also liek your style of writing, too. Keep up the good writing!

Enoguh Said,

Desu 3
NightmareBeforeChristmasFreak chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
OH MY GOSH! Amazing! THis was a really good story. And I don't know if you did this on purpose or not, but I liked how you stuck with the ORIGINAL Duck Dodgers of the 24 1/2 century cartoon, well that's how it seemed to me anyway. I mean I love the new cartoons too and everything, but it' always nice to go back and remember what started it all.

Anyway, this rocked hardcore! I loved how Marvin the Cadet had tea of all things! Marvin seems like a tea drinker to me. I also loved the ending. Very original and clever. Who would have thought the planet would be made of popcorn? Anyway, really nice work, and I can't WAIT until you're next fic comes out.

Also, thank you so much for the dedication to both me and all "Marvin fanatics" out there! You rock my nightmare before christmas socks!