Reviews for more than just friends
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
nice job!
DinoButtons chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
I didn't get it... :C Lol Oh well smart people will. :D
Magma823 chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Wow.

I really like how you made it as _ had to die (i dont want to give the story away).

I am liking it, really.

:]
Magma823 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I only review stories that i enjoyed and i have to admit that this story is good enough so far. I am enjoying it and hopefully it will get better.

:]
SleepyKoneko-nya chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Koneko: Hope Danny takes care of the kid and finds Sam -

Sleepy: Sams parents must really be worried about their daughter but abandon Sams child without her permission not so wise

nya: Baka parents D: why dont leave her alone and make her live with Danny and then happy ever after

sleepy: life dosent go like that nya

nya: shut up! i just feel so sorry for Sam and danny plus their kid

Koneko: u guys stop fighting this so posed to be a comment -.-"

Sleepy&nya:sry Koneko

koneko: its alright sry about this poem-san great story plz continue with ur great work

Sleepy: yes continue well be very pleased if u did

nya: YA! continuenya plz with ur favorite ice cream and sprinkles on top if you want -
EmoGurl 301 chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
i love it and i am on my way to read other fanfics
jadephantom chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
sorry - I just reviewed, but I just realized that the story was finished. oops...missed that. well, this would be a really interesting story to continue. you could write about Sam's discovery of her mother's plot or Danny's sadness and quest to find Sam. Please continue the story! there are so many great possibilities!
jadephantom chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Oh my goodness! I love the story! Pamela's plan is so sneaky, and I totally didn't see it coming. I only hope though, that Sam will be able to find Danny and sort the whole thing out; you can't ruin both their lives.

Anyway, great story! It's gripping and fascinating! Please update soon!
narutolover94 chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
omg thats so wrong wait does that mean danny is getting the baby and never seeing sam again?
stardustpoptart chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
OMG! i can't believe Sam's own mother did that to her, Danny, and the BABY. _
goddess-chan123 chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
OMG that's so sad i cried! T_T
Princess of Rose chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
This is exactly like August Rush except Danny keeps Seph!

Please update 'mere memories'! Please!
kittyore9 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
im confused. she delivered? i thought she had 2 weeks? wow her parents r evil... plz explain better in the future plz! also continue the story!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Ok,this was MUCH Better, still could use a beta tho, so all you need to do is put an Authors Note saying you need one,and people will volunteer. There is also a BETA Option on your page(where all your stuff(docs info etc)but I dont remember if that Is to become a BETA or find one...either way check it out.
Magic713 chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
I'd suggest working on the sequel and fast. Frankly what sam's parents did makes me furious. No mother should go through the pain of losing a child if they don't have to.