Reviews for Trick or Treat: A hack Halloween fic
Hokuto fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
*tears up* Lycoris... it was really sweet of you to reference her...
RxC HxA chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Ooh! I loved it Very cute, i like the ending too. hahaha. :D
twilightwrites chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was kinda funny and cute. And I liked that Zefie was in it (although I wished she could've done all those funny random things she did in LoT, like when she gave all the characters afros!). Great job.
claieth chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hehe, Zefie's words about those Azure Knights is hilarious. And yay for Haseo/Atoli and Bo/Aina pairings! A very sweet fic at all
Elegy of Ghosts chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I love it.

Figures Bordeaux would be the murderer.

Very cute story with HaseoxAtoli and BoxAina (if that's what you were going for) though I do like the yaoi Haseo better.

Still, wonderful story.

You should do a Christmas one to really make the fluffiness go everywhere.

Azure Kite... I so love him, he's awesome.

Bwahahaha.

Judiro
Taxima chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Speaking of Azure Kite, you'd think he and the other knights would be all over the Halloween fun. I mean those guys just trump any costume out there.
KirikoAsakura chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Haha! I loved it! And I totally agree that Aina would be a LOT better at word games than the Azure Knights! XD
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Haha, how cute! I love Zefie, she's such a cute kid. Great job on this, I also like the HaseoxAtoli pairing. Keep it up!
Knight of Sapphire chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Excellent as usual_ I hope you continue making .hack fics like this one because I absolutely enjoyed it_ The end part was hilarious!
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Cool~! Hey, Will you make a continuation or something about when Zefie met Haseo? If so, I'll surely read it!