Reviews for Chuck vs Sunday Afternoon
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Good. I'm pretty sure her hip would prevent this kind of activity but good.
partner555 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
nice one
chucksara4ever chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
wow hot and steamy like one of the other reviewers the only part that i think was wrong was hime teasing as much as he did. More scenarios please
deletedaccountkbai chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
that was great ! hot & funny ;]
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
If only we could see some of that action(maybe not so vivid) on chuck, then us shippers could have some relief as to are they or aren't they. I loved this story! You are an amazing writer, I love the fact that chuck worked his way all around sarah teasing her, I love it when he takes control, and she is the one that is not.
lia200304 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
not bad...i liked it. good work..you gave me an idea on how to write my chuck fic. thanks!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Haha, I loved that. Great job! It was sweet. (:

Angelica
Arathorn73 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I like the story, but I really struggle to see Chuck able to tease Sarah the first time they have sex. That's a HUGE leap. It doesn't seem right to me. The characterization at the basketball game, I can accept (though I guess I don't see Ellie as particularly athletic). The game itself sounds like it would be fun.

I like the continuation, but some details are quite different than I'd viewed them. Fun to think about, anyway. Thanks for the story.
karacandance chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
i enjoyed it to a certain extent but it was a bit to OOC for my chuck tastes.

funny and erotic though ;)
jagged1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
*blushes* Just what we needed to counterbalance Monday's episode ; )
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I loved that.
Liam2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Nyquill. The ultimate aphrodisiac. Very good story. Absolutely loved it.

To hell with normal. IT IS boring as hell.
jessclifton chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This was great! Have any other ideas about possible situations between them post-2x03?
BillAtWork chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Some nice medicine to help the shippers through a bad week.

Thanks,