Reviews for Dean and Castiel Ficlets
Stephanie Stagge chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
It's been near a decade since this this was first posted, but I still read it all the time. It still gives me chills. Keep writing.
lyl your sister that lyl P chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
lol, steady laughing all the way through. You are genius, my dear :D
wild wolf free17 chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
Oh, I'm *cackling* over here! This is awesome.
Zarz chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
Oh, this is a sweet chapter. I have to wonder if Dean's nightmares would ever end if he got all the way to the end, and his rescue. I love this piece, especially the last two lines; you've really managed to capture what it must have been like. Really great work!
Zarz chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I suppose this goes back to a question I've wondered for a while - does the Bible actually say there aren't other gods, or just that God is the only true God, and is the only one who should be worshipped? Anyway, again, great interactions between Dean and Castiel. I love your ficlets!
Zarz chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Very fun chapter! Those impressive wings of Castiel's have to be good for something! I love Dean's thoughts as well, especially his interpretation of Castiel's expression. Great work!
wild wolf free17 chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
These are lovely.
poestheblackcat chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Whoa! Totally was not expecting *that*.
poestheblackcat chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Yes, Lyl's fics do tend to turn out silly, don't they?

"There is only one God." *snicker* You just keep telling yourself that, Cas.

Love how Dean gets all semi-parental at the end there.
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Wow, you write pretty. *mesmerized stare* Great imagery.
weeziewatts chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
Really good shorties. Some so sad.

weezie
Elflocks chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
dude. :P Your simplicity kills me. In a funny and sad way both. Love them all.

And I sure am a bossy one, aren't I? heheh
lyl chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
double aw :D and extra big, shiny, teary anime eyes heheh
sikeminatural chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I like it :)
ROBINV chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Sam and Ruby are gone? Did one of them knock Dean out? I don't like what's happened here. It's too disturbing. Very well written, however! Love, Robin