Reviews for Let Her Go
gail-the-goldfish chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Beautiful - please continue! The angst is fantastic, but we need a happy resolution!
skydala chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
You are so right! Even that snarky line about her "spidey sense" really aggrivated me. How dare he take such a blase attitude toward rape and rape victims? That really blew me for a loop. He has his head so far up his own a$$ right now, it's not even funny! Good take on things!
Metalchick36 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Those two chapters were very good. I really think that Olivia and Fin are right about Elliot, he is always unloading his problems on her, I can see this happening in a future episode.
SvuDayDreamer chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
oh wow holy shit!

u made me fucking cry! too much goddamn angsty!

but i love it!

and its going on my favorites, you definatly have a right to be proud of this story!
mia66 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Well that was better.

Not really this second chapter was so good! I know that seen El and Liv go separeted ways could and will be painful but to survive and continue surviving some times you have to make hard desitions, so yeah this was a great second parter.

Thank you!
ShaNini86 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Your dialogue was right on. Seriously, I could hear Olivia and Elliot having this conversation as I read your writing. I think the points you make about Elliot dumping all of his stuff on Olivia is very valid and I'm interested to see if that comes up in the actual series. Your last line was heartbreaking and the piece in general was very well put together. :) Great job
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I have to agree with you. Olivia has been very open with her partner, but he has refuseed to share this aspect of his life. He should have because his past explains why he is so overprotective of his family. Having lived an insecure childhood with a mentally ill mother, he has a lingering fear that forces beyond his control (perps, boyfriends) can destroy the "stable" family life that he has created with his wife and/or children. Having an alcoholic mother, Benson would have been sympathetic.

Of course, although it's understandable why Elliot remained silent, his dismissive attitude towards his partner is unjustified. So Olivia's desire for a new partner is also understandable. Of course, the show's writers had her compassionate side win-lucky for Elliot.

Fin's reaction and words are in-character. It would be nice if the show's writers depicted him commenting about Sealview.

Keep up the good work.
mia66 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Well what could have make me more happy was seen a part were Olivia could speak her miind to Elliot and his treatment of her, but this was good.

Though if you desired to write and epiloge ad give Liv a voice I wouln't mind.:)
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
,that episode(Swing)was by far the Ellen Burnstyn's acting was so great that I kept my eyes on her till the end of the 's a superb actress.
meffie chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Elliot does dump all this problems on her, im really glad that Olivia is getting help.