Reviews for The path of the hunternin
Grubk1ng chapter 8 . 7/2
I must say his information is by far not secret lol I have noticed that if somebody goes and asks for it they get it easy lol
Rapidragon1 chapter 27 . 5/20
That was litty, I'm rarely satisfied at the end of a fic. You managed it. Thank you for the incredible story.
Banshee-024 chapter 8 . 4/10
I imagine Kakuzu with the voice of Grievous now.
Luciendar chapter 27 . 3/23
I'm not a fan of the ending but it was still a good story. Sadly it just wasn't a good fit for me.
Luciendar chapter 20 . 3/23
At first your story seemed spicy and fiery. Now it just seems kind of dull. To much build up for not enough reward. Even the romance that finally happened left me feeling unfulfilled. I think it would have been better had he not returned to being a hunter nin.
it's just another primate chapter 3 . 2/16
I have no problems with lemons and limes, i just think its unlikely that a girl who was almost raped would want to have sex after. Even if its with her savior..
renextronex chapter 1 . 1/23
"Kurenai-san, I have a last favor to ask of you. Take this kunai and shove it in my heart; end your and everyone's misery right now."... man you need some serious counseling if you are able to come up with (let alone willing to publish) this kind of garbage
jumpingninjo chapter 1 . 1/13
I really enjoyed this story thanks son much
Lovelesslife chapter 2 . 1/6
Actually, there are twelve inches in a foot so Naruto is 5'10" instead of 6'0". That is of course, assuming that you're keeping Anko at 5'4".

But I'm absolutely loving this
This story has been a major dissapointment in my opinion. It started off promising with the premise of Naruto finally behaving like a real shinobi but then it started to dissapoint. Firstly I don't get why you excluded the Pain arc. That was such a huge arc in the Naruto storyline. From Narutos evolution and resolve for peace to finally meeting his dad. Instead you excluded it. Secondly I don't get how Danzo would let himself be killed so easily considering he posses the Izanagi and the eye of Shisui Uchiha regardless of how he was facing Zetsu or even why you would have him eliminated when hes such a crucial part of the storyline. You may as well have not used him at all and had him found out and killed for treason when Naruto initially became a hunter-nin. Another glaring plothole is that if Danzo was gonna work with anyone in the Akatsuki it would have been Madara. Pain may be cold and emotionless but he wouldnt work with the man truly responsible for Yahikos death. Thirdly I don't see why you did what you did to Sasuke and believe me this is coming from someone who is anything but a Sasuke fanboy. When you had Naruto capture him I assumed he was going to break out and later uncover the truth behind the massacre and join the Akatsuki but instead you systematically removed him from the storyline. With Sasuke out and Naruto being a cold emotionless killer the whole Indra vs Ashura part of the storyline is out of the window. And finally Naruto has no long term goal. I would understand him not being Hokage but he doesnt seem all that interested in peace either and focuses more on what's close to him (the same mentality as Danzo). Theres no character development really which begs the question:what was the point of all this. I leave you with that . I'm abandoning this story now. All the best. You're a good writer though. Peace.
How was Zetsu able to kill Danzo so quickly and quietly when he has the Izanagi?
Good story but I don't like the part about naruto and anko. If they're gonna come on to each other it shouldn't be because of Kurama.
jh831 chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
i just thought of something, when jariah asked if he thought he was ready to face atkatski, then he should have said that jariah had 3 years to really push him to his limits, but in reality, he didn't train naruto that much
ABCD chapter 27 . 10/2/2017
Amazing fanfic Narutoenthusiast. I enjoyed it alot, actually more than any fanfiction i've read untill now. I really appreciate your work.
Minato chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
The way you suddenly changed naruto's character is absolutely stupid no one goes through a 360 change like that in minutes.
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »