Reviews for The path of the hunternin
Red Renegade 777 chapter 2 . 2/25
Okay, I'll start from the beginning. After someone speaks, there should be a comma inside the quotation unless it's the end of a paragraph or the sentence after has nothing to do with the speech. For example, "Yep, indeed the most sadistic person alive," thought Naruto. Also, no dash. Not sure if anyone else corrected this later on, but I figured I'd do it anyway.

So, there are many ideas I've seen before, but in your defense, this was written way back in '08. I would bet that many of the cliches now weren't ones back then. Like, mask. That has been done many times over now. A synonym would be better (i.e act, charade, defense mechanism), but, again, not your fault. Just thought I'd mention it.

And, finally, the entire reason I figured I'd comment on this chapter, there are 12 inches in a foot. You stated that Naruto was six inches taller than Anko and that their heights were 6' 0 and 5' 4 respectively. Naruto would be a total of 8 inches tall if that was the case.

This is a good story. Many of the mistakes aren't something you knew about. I don't particularly care if you remaster this. I mean, it's 220,000 words, I get it if you don't want to. Just thought it was a good story, but could be great. Maybe everything gets better as it goes on? I mean, this story has been going on for years. That just means that you've learned more things and, depending on how old you were when you started this(though I don't expect you were too young considering there was a lemon in this...), matured. I look foreword to reading the next few chapters.
cathyscloud9 chapter 27 . 12/4/2016
Wow what a story! Great story! Thanks
howmanyisthat chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I rolled my eyes so hard. I liked Kurenia's emotions and anger but Naruto was just ugh. Last favor, stab me with this in front of everyone, that makes people feel better right? That's how I can absolve my guilt right, by making you a criminal
scaryorange chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
he should learn shunshin
LL chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
Now that was some type of story there.
Zeus501 chapter 26 . 6/17/2016
that last line is why naruto and the jinchuriki, if they had been trained better, and didnt face 2 S-ranks on their own, were able to beat the akatsuki, since they couldnt kill the jinchuiki, while they could kill the akatsuki
Zeus501 chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
damn you...you son of a bitch...its 2 am, i need sleep, and i can not stop reading this story
Desultorynights chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
Um...shouldn't Naruto's clone have dispelled giving him info on the Iwa Kunoichi?
usmcramirez1997 chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
Why are chapters 7-9 null?
Chuy perez chapter 13 . 4/9/2016
f
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
TeganCappa chapter 23 . 2/16/2016
Meh, I was enjoying it up until this chapter.
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
What the heck? The story details says Naruto and Hana I not Anko. is this a Naruto anko storysrort a Naruto Hana story or a harem? I hope he doesn't go around fucking random girls because of the fox...
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
Kurenai should have been executed for breaking the thirds law. Also have you ever had sex? Your lemons are super short xD
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
You were doing pretty good until sent the story down shit creek with this chapter. Great job.
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »