Reviews for The path of the hunternin
Great story, so glad I decided to read it again!
Bah, selfish fools, Naruto is completely in the right while those selfish bakas are completely in the wrong.
Great story.
Newline chapter 1 . 8/31
You should have thought about your plot a little more. Naruto's logic doesn't make a lot of sense : he says that he wants to leave the village to protect it from the Akatsuki, so he decided to become a hunter-nin. When Jiraya argue saying that it would not be safe for him to do so and that the Akatsuki is going to catch him. Naruto says that they should hide his identity with a codename.
...
If they hide his identity with a codename then the Akatsuki is not going to know that he is not in the village anymore, therefore he is not protecting the village by leaving, the Akatsuki is still going to target the village because that were they think Naruto is.
Ace chapter 27 . 8/19
Worst ending ever. I wasted my time...fucking hell.
I like it but paragraphs need to be broken up, it makes the reader feel a sense of dread to read huge long paragraphs -Narutofanninja2
Grubk1ng chapter 8 . 7/2
I must say his information is by far not secret lol I have noticed that if somebody goes and asks for it they get it easy lol
Rapidragon1 chapter 27 . 5/20
That was litty, I'm rarely satisfied at the end of a fic. You managed it. Thank you for the incredible story.
Banshee-024 chapter 8 . 4/10
I imagine Kakuzu with the voice of Grievous now.
Luciendar chapter 27 . 3/23
I'm not a fan of the ending but it was still a good story. Sadly it just wasn't a good fit for me.
Luciendar chapter 20 . 3/23
At first your story seemed spicy and fiery. Now it just seems kind of dull. To much build up for not enough reward. Even the romance that finally happened left me feeling unfulfilled. I think it would have been better had he not returned to being a hunter nin.
it's just another primate chapter 3 . 2/16
I have no problems with lemons and limes, i just think its unlikely that a girl who was almost raped would want to have sex after. Even if its with her savior..
renextronex chapter 1 . 1/23
"Kurenai-san, I have a last favor to ask of you. Take this kunai and shove it in my heart; end your and everyone's misery right now."... man you need some serious counseling if you are able to come up with (let alone willing to publish) this kind of garbage
jumpingninjo chapter 1 . 1/13
I really enjoyed this story thanks son much
Lovelesslife chapter 2 . 1/6
Actually, there are twelve inches in a foot so Naruto is 5'10" instead of 6'0". That is of course, assuming that you're keeping Anko at 5'4".

But I'm absolutely loving this