Reviews for One Cold Night
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
aww too cute, yeah

he just practically asked her to marry him in a totally unappealing way

lol

i LOVED it!

hahah
Anpan Roller chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I loved it! You made me more certain that HiruMamo is the way to go. (:
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Okay, let me get it out. "AW."

The ending didn't have to be a fluff moment, but I'm glad you made it that way.

Cute idea; Only thing to comment on is that I thought the little rough 'in the moment' sex bit was just a little OOC. Aren't the two too sensible to just rut it out?
TotalOtaku07 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
aaw.. yes! another favorite! X)
kurokosexual chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Ow.. Sweet. Good story XD
MONST3R chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
wonderfully written & great romance!
Buni-San chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
T.T I love it.
theakumakuma chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
so freakin awsome!
Duplicity-of-Ler chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Amazing! You have a very nice way with words. Both Hiruma and Mamori very so believably IC, and that burning feeling of longing is just... Ah. )

Would you like to be one of the moderators in HiruMamo community on ? We need people with understanding of quality fanfiction. )
Hari Koen chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
They had sex on the school field and it was a cold night? That must have been some hot sex. XD Great story. Well written and in character.
Agent Hatake chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was soo ridiculously cute! And I liked how they were IN character, awesome.

Totally awesome.
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Aw... the last part made me giggle :3
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Excellent character study for both Mamori and Hiruma. You've put your finger squarely on the things that make their relationship so special. They butt heads, sure, but yet they're comfortable with their differences.

The way you write them also shows that you understand the magic in this romance comes from what is understood/shown rather than what is said...and that when something *is* said, it is honest and straightforward. In my humble opinion, that has much more impact than a flowery declaration. I absolutely *loved* how you set up Mamori's confession, how it impacted Hiruma, and how she responded to his implied proposal at the end. There'll be no shortage of fireworks (both literally and figuratively) in that marriage...

And btw, the line 'Stripping for cream puffs, are we?' is LOL priceless. :D

*puts this on fave stories list* I look forward to reading your other ES21 stories, and any you may post in the future. _

Every good wish,

KL
SolitaireXL chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I really liked this! Very good!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2