Reviews for The Dark Prince
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 7 . 3/22
is har the crown prince or is one of his siblings the crown prince?
Arathelia chapter 43 . 3/7
Aww, both of them have totally got the wrong idea! I bet Harry thinks he took advantage of Severus and Severus probably thinks Harry is horrified he slept with Severus at all. The poor guys have no idea they both actually want each other that badly.

Looking forward to your next update!
Arathelia chapter 39 . 3/7
Wait, I thought Harry was supposed to have three wings? Or is just that the last one is still sealed?

And the whole bit with his class stuff appearing, did all of that disappear once the threat was taken care of?
Arathelia chapter 6 . 3/6
Hell, wouldn't you be pissed? They stole his son, left him with abusive humans, and crippled his magic. Bastards. Dumbledore has no idea what is coming for him! Muhahahaa!
nightkeeper2013 chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
I have tried to find your story on livejournal but I can't does it have a different name or are you using a different username congratulations on the twins.
Beathprincess23 chapter 43 . 8/21/2013
Hey why there you stop it was get good ,so what go to happen with them now ? And how will this end?
johnny.vick chapter 43 . 7/22/2013
omg omg o mg more more loved it more please
Solitude chapter 43 . 6/10/2013
AWESOME STORY! Really hope you update soon, this is brilliant! I truly can't wait for more of it... Hope everything goes well between Sev and Harry!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
This is my 24 time reading this story, I am dying to know what happens! You have to update soon! Please
torturelover chapter 43 . 2/21/2013
please please please please update soon i love this story i hope to see an update before my birthday on september 2
chaosmutated chapter 43 . 12/27/2012
totaly awesome story man
kt187 chapter 43 . 11/11/2012
I liked this chapter and this story but I have a question -

Where did you upload the Lemon to? You start to say it at the start of the chapter but it is a blank...

I checked your profile and it's not on there either...

Ive been waiting for Sev and Harry to get together soooo not I want to read it! LOL!

Thanks

kt187
darkcutey chapter 43 . 11/4/2012
Loved it update please!
DisturbedSaviour chapter 43 . 10/9/2012
Upload! PLZ UPLOAD!
outtacontrolharry chapter 43 . 10/6/2012
when is the next chapter coming please please please be soon! i love this story