Reviews for The Dark Prince
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 37 . 8/5
Can Harry still speak Parseltongue.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 8 . 8/5
Every time it says Orcs or Orc, I think the Hobbit.
plumbknot57 chapter 11 . 4/11
Love the a/n's ands story. Talking to your characters is great.
Flying Chrissy chapter 43 . 4/5
I hope that there is an update soon!
Darkhellia chapter 12 . 3/17
I really wish this story had better grammar, spelling, and punctuation because otherwise this is a great story. Listen you really need a beta editor, have someone look over these old chapters and revise them so they make more sense. Trying to decipher what you're trying to say is utterly frustrating.
Draco chapter 43 . 3/15
Love, love, love the story it keeps me so enthralled that I just want to read the next chapter. I do hope that you update soon.
Kit Ninja chapter 42 . 1/29
Is there any way to get the url of this story off of live journal if you are continuing this story? I can't seem to find it and live journal is being very difficult. Thank you
rosebud90 chapter 43 . 8/19/2015
Looking forward to reading more of your story can't what till u update again hope it's soon
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
is har the crown prince or is one of his siblings the crown prince?
Arathelia chapter 43 . 3/7/2015
Aww, both of them have totally got the wrong idea! I bet Harry thinks he took advantage of Severus and Severus probably thinks Harry is horrified he slept with Severus at all. The poor guys have no idea they both actually want each other that badly.

Looking forward to your next update!
Arathelia chapter 39 . 3/7/2015
Wait, I thought Harry was supposed to have three wings? Or is just that the last one is still sealed?

And the whole bit with his class stuff appearing, did all of that disappear once the threat was taken care of?
Arathelia chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Hell, wouldn't you be pissed? They stole his son, left him with abusive humans, and crippled his magic. Bastards. Dumbledore has no idea what is coming for him! Muhahahaa!
nightkeeper2013 chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
I have tried to find your story on livejournal but I can't does it have a different name or are you using a different username congratulations on the twins.
Beathprincess23 chapter 43 . 8/21/2013
Hey why there you stop it was get good ,so what go to happen with them now ? And how will this end?
johnny.vick chapter 43 . 7/22/2013
omg omg o mg more more loved it more please