Reviews for The All Purpose Naruto Mpreg
Tuesday's-Here chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Oh shit what did I just read?! Hahahah oh man that was hilarious! I can't, I can't! Ahahahaha... Whew I needed a minute to catch my breath there, damn is that really how these kinds of fics come off as? I have a hard time reading serious Seme/Uke relationships when the roles are overdone but geez! That was a fun little trip into "all things wrong with mpreg fics" and done hilariously well! Congrats I laughed myself silly from this crazy ride, thank you for writing it and sharing the ridiculousness with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Weird and pitiful
Jennie567342 chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
It's so funny
Simon chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
*turns around slowly and dramatically*
Twincest?
*creepy smiles commence*

/thanks for a hilarious read! XD
J chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I'm dead. I've found a new love thanks to you, and that is crack. :-)
AnimeWolf56 chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
this. is. hilarious!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Man, everything from the beginning on was hilarious.
PurpleOmpski chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Honestly, Mpregs are my favorite. But this was just too ridiculous to not like. LOL! "Even if he was your brother" HAHAHAHA that was the icing on the cake. LOL gawd!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Awww u can't believe u're not gonna upload anymore. Please update? I loved the twincest.;)
guringui chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
So funny I love it I would love to see the at it ( I guess I'm pervert :-) ) so cute
Teppen chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I love Mpreg, but I love this story!
Fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Omg that was hilarious an so true with Mpreg stories
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Well.
MusicGirl415 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I love mpreg and this made me DIE of laughter. I love how you pretty much.. well, pointed out so many things that people don't explain in mpreg and basically mocked all of the crappy fics that I hate. So thank you :3
Plinko KaPlinkzi chapter 3 . 5/8/2013