Reviews for I Would Fly With You
ladykatyhawk chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
The best Coe Geass fic I've read so far. Beautiful. Thank you.
Loserluigi chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I think you need a beta
X59 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Really interesting.

Always wondered how Nunnally would react to learning about Rolo.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I thought it was a very well written story. You described Nunnally's probable emotions to Lelouch's false brother Rolo. I really do believe that in the end, after everyone was dead, all she wanted would be peace. That's all everyone ever wanted, even the ones who passed. Very well written and descrpitive yet subtle vocabulary. We are all such Code Geass geeks, but I enjoy it. It's fun to know so much about it. Very good.
yukidaru chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
shes rather jealous of rolo isnt she?
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
by the way, it's the 'shinkirou', not the 'shinikirou'.

Other than that, I really liked this fic.
Annally Tate chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This story is awesome.
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
"...especially when she realized how much that thought reminded her of Lelouch."

YOU, caught me dead with that line. seriously, it has never occured to me how similar Rollo was to his brother. i suppose now that you mention it, ROllo IS Lelouch in a mirror image. wow.

honestly, the most beautiful thing about this story is definitely the part where Nunally accepted Rollo as her own brother. i bet they would have made wonderful siblings together. throw in Lelouch and you'd have a perfectly gorgeous family in everyway possible.
Ramiel Salbazier chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Excellent! umm, sorry I'm no good with citicism.
Velshard chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Their were parts that were definitely way off from fact but aside from that I still think this was very good especially that extra element of the supernatural you threw in there.
Datenshi Aoi chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
A nice little fic. One thing though: The word you wanted to use is "substitute," not "subordinate." A substitute replaces someone, a subordinate serves them.
setsuko teshiba chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
aw!

that is so bittersweet...

nice job!

i love the plot~!
LadyNogitsune chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aw. o.o

That almost made me cry - and I haven't cried since the last episode was released.

Well-written and very sweet.

*sigh* I'll miss them all.

But as a doveted fangirl, I shall honour their memory for all eternity by writing, reviewing... and shameless fangirling, of course.