Reviews for Little Shotty
fanfictions gonna be deleted in 6 days! if we dont sigh the petition! then bye bye everything to do with fanfics and fanart! so go to RaisingHeartExelion and click her link to 'STOP SOPA! Sign the petition!' to save our stories!
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
Awe...this was sooooooo cute!
Unknown chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I'm just dying from all the cuteness in this chapter. The part where Prime is tickling Hot Shot, doesn't sound like he was out of character. I can defiantly see him doing this to his own children, if decided to have any that is.
Unknown chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Cute. Baby Hot Shot is just too adorable, even though he was asleep during this chapter.

I also cracked up about Optimus asking if he should change the sparkling a diapers. XDXD

One thing got me confused though. When those cords from Optimus' body attached to Hot Shot, was that kind of like Breast feeding?

Despite that, I love the story and I'll keep reading.
NordicAutobotGirl chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Maan this is great and cute story and also deeply inspiring :3
Reading through from beginning to end, it made me want so badly to watch Armada again DX

from a huge fan from Sweden
tfandanimefan chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
How cute. D
Trapezoidal chapter 18 . 2/29/2012
Well, that was made more fluffy by a song I was listening to, but, I think it was a thoroughly satisfiable ending. Imma go read the sequel now!
Trapezoidal chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
For some odd reason, when I read that part where Optimus powered up, Celion Dion (is that how you spell her name?) ran through my head:"That power of lo-ovvvve!"

Hmm.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
nice
The Awesome March Hare chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
thats was so awsome!
Katie Gibbs chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
My heart melts...

Now its over, and life is back to the way it was...

This story was super cute, I'll never forget it! I hope you make another to warm people's hearts!

*Katie Gibbs*
Shenko007 chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
That was a good chapter.

There was one sentence that confused me a bit:

Scavenger nodded his thanks before turning to Jetfire, who looked up and nodded towards him, only body langue was all the Vice Commander could muster to due to his throat aching after sitting there on the floor for hours without having a drink of Energon to take away his aches and pains.

But I read it a couple of times and made sense of it.

Other than that, it was nice seeing Hot Shot curl up next to Prime in an adorable way.

I'm not sure if all Decepticons are programmed to be stoic and emotionless. Perhaps it depends on which continuity they are in.
Shenko007 chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
Nice name!

Anyhoo, I really like how you described the emotionally tensed scenes here. Very good. I always wondered if Optimus Prime had that special someone in any series. Wait, the key word is 'had.' Ah well, at least he rescued his son, so to speak.

Onto the next chapter!
Trackster chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Another very cute chapter. I felt sorry for the kids at first when Optimus was going to punish them by banning them from the base for two weeks. But, I was happy to read that he took pity on them and instead decided to allow them to continue coming to the base, but ban them from helping the Autobots to search for Minicons instead. At the beginning, I thought Optimus was being too hard on the kids. After all, they are just that...KIDS...and kids are always bound to make mistakes. I'm a great believer in the old saying that everyone makes mistakes and often the greatest lessons in life are learned from mistakes. So, I'd like to think that Optimus realized that the kids had learned from their mistake of not doing proper baby - sitting and decided to go easy on them.

Anyway, moving on, LOL! I liked this chapter very much...especially the part were Optimus was giving Hot Shot a bath. But, poor Hot Shot getting an egg shell stuck inside his knee cap. That sounds REALLY painful! That's probably the same as getting a piece of glass stuck inside a human's knee cap.

But, if Hot Shot was really that eager to have a farting contest, couldn't he have chosen to do that BEFORE having his bath? LOL!

Nice one, Spiritimus Prime.

Love,

Trackster.
Trackster chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Yep...I was absolutely right in what I said before. This chapter IS even better than the last one, LOL!

Once again, what can I say? EXCELLENT chapter. Very heart - warming. Plenty of touching moments. Just gorgeous.

I'm glad it didn't take long for Hot Shot to adjust to his temporary new form and I'm glad that, even as a sparkling, he can still think like an adult and realizes what's going on around him. It's really good to know that, even as a sparkling, he is still capable of fully - understanding what Optimus and the others are saying to him.

Wonderful chapter. I shall read on and give you more reviews very soon.

Love,