Reviews for Little Shotty
Alana-kittychan chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
Megatron is such a power hungry aft poor Optimus but I loved the story
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
So cute
Autobot Pikachu chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
All the chapters really cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
fanfictions gonna be deleted in 6 days! if we dont sigh the petition! then bye bye everything to do with fanfics and fanart! so go to RaisingHeartExelion and click her link to 'STOP SOPA! Sign the petition!' to save our stories!
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
Awe...this was sooooooo cute!
Unknown chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I'm just dying from all the cuteness in this chapter. The part where Prime is tickling Hot Shot, doesn't sound like he was out of character. I can defiantly see him doing this to his own children, if decided to have any that is.
Unknown chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Cute. Baby Hot Shot is just too adorable, even though he was asleep during this chapter.

I also cracked up about Optimus asking if he should change the sparkling a diapers. XDXD

One thing got me confused though. When those cords from Optimus' body attached to Hot Shot, was that kind of like Breast feeding?

Despite that, I love the story and I'll keep reading.
NordicAutobotGirl chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Maan this is great and cute story and also deeply inspiring :3
Reading through from beginning to end, it made me want so badly to watch Armada again DX

from a huge fan from Sweden
tfandanimefan chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
How cute. D
Trapezoidal chapter 18 . 2/29/2012
Well, that was made more fluffy by a song I was listening to, but, I think it was a thoroughly satisfiable ending. Imma go read the sequel now!
Trapezoidal chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
For some odd reason, when I read that part where Optimus powered up, Celion Dion (is that how you spell her name?) ran through my head:"That power of lo-ovvvve!"

Hmm.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
nice
The Awesome March Hare chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
thats was so awsome!
Katie Gibbs chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
My heart melts...

Now its over, and life is back to the way it was...

This story was super cute, I'll never forget it! I hope you make another to warm people's hearts!

~*~Katie Gibbs~*~
Shenko007 chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
That was a good chapter.

There was one sentence that confused me a bit:

Scavenger nodded his thanks before turning to Jetfire, who looked up and nodded towards him, only body langue was all the Vice Commander could muster to due to his throat aching after sitting there on the floor for hours without having a drink of Energon to take away his aches and pains.

But I read it a couple of times and made sense of it.

Other than that, it was nice seeing Hot Shot curl up next to Prime in an adorable way.

I'm not sure if all Decepticons are programmed to be stoic and emotionless. Perhaps it depends on which continuity they are in.