Reviews for A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
Omg greattttt
mayymie chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
Please update on the next chapter and also how their life will be once they return to Forks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
That was the best one I've read so far. It was the most realistic sounding one but lol remember when he like butchered the headboard?
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
Where is the next Chapter
Alice Cullen chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
Coins is such a fun game!I love playing it with Jasper.
Alice Cullen chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
I blame Edward if Bella gets phnomonia for having sex with her out in a frickin thunderstorm,but I also blame Bella for allowing Edward to have sex with her!So irresponsible,those two can be at times,ya know?
Alice Cullen chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
Aww!Just AWWW!
Alice Cullen chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Bella is so evil!
Alice Cullen chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
I'm Edward doesn't sleep,why would he "awake" to find Bella parading around?Even though,I still love this chapter!
Alice Cullen chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
I have only two words to describe this:HOLY SHIT!
Alice Cullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I adore this chapter!
Alice Cullen chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
BELLA!You have had too much sex for your own good!Well,it's not like Jasper and I have not had sex either,but never as much as you had in all the years we've lived,and shit,that's alot of years!Oh sis-in-law,you're hilarious!
Alice Cullen chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
Yay!I'm so glad you included me in this is my favorite so far!
Alice Cullen chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Oh God, every single fucking chapter involves I don't care!
Alice Cullen chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
If Edward is always putting his fingers in Bella's center,wouldn't they stink?And wouldn't they be all slimy?And when he licks her center wouldn't it taste so disgusting he would want to vomit?I am confused,but I still love this chapter!
1,223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »