Reviews for A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
Alice Cullen chapter 8 . 5/29
I thought Stephanie Meyer wrote fantastic!You could give her a run for her money!Keep it up!
Alice Cullen chapter 7 . 5/29
Omg!The way you describe Bella's outfit is amazing!I can totally picture Bella like that!I love it!
Alice Cullen chapter 6 . 5/29
Aww!Bella and Edward make such a cute couple!They were meant to be,just like me and Jasper!He's so perfect and-um,never mind about my love ,keep those chapters coming!
Alice Cullen chapter 5 . 5/29
Aw!Sooo cute!I have to admit that I think it is kind of weird to have sex in a thunderstorm,but hey!You never know unless you try,eh?Just kidding!I loved every single part of this 't ever stop writing!
Alice Cullen chapter 4 . 5/29
This chapter is so sexy!I think it is cute how Bella and Edward flirted with each other on the writing and I will keep reading!
Alice Cullen chapter 3 . 5/29
I have only 1 word to describe this:AMAZING.
Alice Cullen chapter 1 . 5/29
NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NOOOOOOOO!I need to read more-ah ha!Chapter 2!Oh God,I am in love with your stories!You have good potential as an author,really!Keep going!
Alice Cullen chapter 1 . 5/29
Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!This chapter is bloody fantastic!I personally think that Angel at twilight could be as good a writer as Stephenie ,seriously!You'd be a fantastic author,I swear it!It took me only about 2 hours s to read all the chapters,because I couldn't book is like a reader's HEAVEN.I SWEAR!
Anne Santoz chapter 8 . 5/29
This chapter is damn amazing!A little-okay a lot inappropriate,but I still love it so much. It is so awesome it is as if Stephanie Meyer wrote this herself!I will admit,there is a lot of sex in each chapter,but I still continued to read this book from the moment I got to the sex part in chapter 1.I don't THIS THING!YOU WILL LOVE IT!
Ariel Alexander chapter 3 . 5/20
I love your fan fiction of their honeymoon, I wish Stephanie Meyer would have done the same thing.
50shades.of.love chapter 13 . 2/22
Amazing! Please continue!
Aura chapter 13 . 2/19
Just. Perfect. Best story I've ever read. Amazing.
rosefest chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
NOOOOOOOO DONT STOP IT HERE PLZZZZZZ CONTINUE THIS IT IS SO AWESOE! More breast play from Edward's POV though plz. BUT DONT END IT SO FAST PLZZ KEEEEP GOING!
rosefest chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
AHHHHHHHH! I loved this one with her torturing Edwardlike this and it was from HIS adorable perspective! Soo good! More romance please! and Edward POV breast action...mmmm so sexy. KEEP WRITING!
rosefest chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
LOVELY! LOVED LOVED THE ROMANCE PARTS SOOO GOOD! but more breastplay plz. KEEP WRITING!
1,206 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »