Reviews for A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
Alice Cullen chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
I'm Edward doesn't sleep,why would he "awake" to find Bella parading around?Even though,I still love this chapter!
Alice Cullen chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
I have only two words to describe this:HOLY SHIT!
Alice Cullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I adore this chapter!
Alice Cullen chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
BELLA!You have had too much sex for your own good!Well,it's not like Jasper and I have not had sex either,but never as much as you had in all the years we've lived,and shit,that's alot of years!Oh sis-in-law,you're hilarious!
Alice Cullen chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
Yay!I'm so glad you included me in this is my favorite so far!
Alice Cullen chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Oh God, every single fucking chapter involves I don't care!
Alice Cullen chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
If Edward is always putting his fingers in Bella's center,wouldn't they stink?And wouldn't they be all slimy?And when he licks her center wouldn't it taste so disgusting he would want to vomit?I am confused,but I still love this chapter!
Alice Cullen chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Oooh!So much ducking in this chapter,but still amazing!
Alice Cullen chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
I love how you did Edward's perspective for this chapter!It's funny,because Bella thinks that Edward is perfect and is a God,and Edward thinks that Bella is perfect and is an angel!It is so adorable!Come on and write a book already!I promise to read it!I swear!
Alice Cullen chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
I thought Stephanie Meyer wrote fantastic!You could give her a run for her money!Keep it up!
Alice Cullen chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
Omg!The way you describe Bella's outfit is amazing!I can totally picture Bella like that!I love it!
Alice Cullen chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
Aww!Bella and Edward make such a cute couple!They were meant to be,just like me and Jasper!He's so perfect and-um,never mind about my love ,keep those chapters coming!
Alice Cullen chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
Aw!Sooo cute!I have to admit that I think it is kind of weird to have sex in a thunderstorm,but hey!You never know unless you try,eh?Just kidding!I loved every single part of this 't ever stop writing!
Alice Cullen chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
This chapter is so sexy!I think it is cute how Bella and Edward flirted with each other on the writing and I will keep reading!
Alice Cullen chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
I have only 1 word to describe this:AMAZING.
1,215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »