Reviews for A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
LoveSaga1 chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Great, really hot. I like it.
wishesonstars chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
so sexy! my vote is for a swimming pool scene. and dirty talking edward. ;)
danipony89 chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
WOw i really loved this chapter.. as the rest of them, please continue this story, it's amazing.. no kitchen scene, more of EPOV and more rough love.. if Bella has multiple orgasms, why dont you let Edward have them as well?
lakers0604 chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
amazing. pool scene ftw.
dragonprincess3 chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
kitchen scene!

you could try to get bella to eat something off of edward _ also i ve seen a few edward /bella stories that start with one or the other POV then switch to the others POV with the same scene! why dont you take a swing at that? your doin great! good luck with later chapters!
naiboa chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
Wow! Thank you for putting words and thoughts to what was missing in the honeymoon. I vote for a kitchen scene, with a very sexy/dirty Edward POV...Can we see Edward in charge now? This would be a nice twist! ;)
melmelia chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
OMFG! this was ur FIRST [?] fanfic? u had me totaly captured! lol my dirty dirty mind, but omfg...
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
good fic
Sara J.S chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
All I can say is WOW. So hot! I am really loving Edward's POV. I vote for a kitchen scene next. I am looking forward to more!
call-it-golden chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
Kitchen scene!
hammondgirl chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
I just read this while listening to the lullaby. It was awesome. I loved how she was teasing him all day before showing him exactly what she wanted. Edward is such a clueless sap when it comes to Bella. When they ran outside and you described them as drenched and soaking wet, I intantly thought of "The Notebook" which was totally hot. I love that Edward finally gave in and had to have her, just as she always has to have him. You always seem to write great smut that turns out to be completely sappy (in a good way) and lovey. I think you must be in love. I know it's a hard thing to convey in writing, but when you're in love, there's the passion and heat, but it's almost as if it's fueled by the love combined with the lust. That's a hard thing to write, and you did a great job!
slimjimjerky chapter 5 . 11/4/2008

that was hot!

very descriptive!

I hope you continue this story!
cristiann romero chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
was wild,hot,sexy,and exciting.i also loved it from edward's was perfect for this chapter.i loved reading and feeling edward let go and really give it to was trully continue with the love scenes between edward and bella.i can't wait for chapter ,by the way,edward is a sex micheal phellps,give edward a .
TheNinthCullen chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
I haven't read the chapter yet. I am just glad you updated. I am now going to read. I like what you put at the bottom though. Just like in the book, Edward is still a man...and what a man!
silver sniper of night chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
I really like EPOV, I think you did it well. Kitchen scene for the next chapter in my opinion lol. Keep up the great work and update soon.
1,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »