Reviews for A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
vonchy chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Your stories are awesome I gotta say it I'm from south America and maybe even if I don't understand exactly one word in the story I enjoy it anyways..

I gotta say that chapter 6 it's for me the best one of all your creations... till now

AND hmm well about the last things you said I dunno if gettin back to T, or NW would be really fun 'cause It is breaking dawn, that book the one that finally "shows" all the resolutions of the situation generated in the previous books so it would be kinda borin'- u_u

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MOMENTS AFTER BELLA becomes a vampire. It would be fun to read something with the "NEW bella" on.I really would appreciate if you could write some stories about those moments!

thanks for your stories they're really cute and good
hammondgirl chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
I freakin loved the strawberry - go check out my story Shampoo where I toyed with that idea. Anyway - I nearly got nine kinds of pissed off when they got dressed and the chapter was done until you said that the day was not over yet. I can't wait for the swiming pool. That just sounds hot. Can't wait to read!
Vale-46-4eva chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Great chapter! Love how you get the sweet, romantic, and graphic detail just right ]

Just taking on what someone else said, I think the idea of a slow dance scene would be something to consider. Because slow dancing is sensual anyway, the closeness, her breath on his neck etc … and it’s bound to lead to something sexual ;)

Just thought I'd mention that lol.

But you're the writer and you're doing a great job! You make me want to write a BE fic :P
melmelia chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
wow... cant wait for the pool scene,, and the teasers! i will deffo read ur story if u decide to publish it! keep doin wat u do...x
darkxlight chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
This is a really great story! Some things don't seem so Edward-like, I'll admit, but its still satisfying (:

update soon :3
JillyReb chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
I love this story! Very hot and romantic! I also like the idea of going back and writing from T, NM, & E.
Ida Sofie chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
finally edward is able to just relax, and take things as it comes...

and i love your idea with the pool, T,NM and BD... what about eclipse?

anyways, ill be waiting for your update, AN and then ill guess ill find out what you have decided to do! : D

-ida
silver sniper of night chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
Great chapter, I like how they are finally becoming more comfortable with each other. I like you're ideas for new stories as well. Keep up the great work.
call-it-golden chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
This is the best kitchen scene and probably the best BD sex scenes explored story out there. No lie. I liked the Edward's dialoge in this...how he seems so much more happy and carefree with Bella.

Are you planning on continuing with the lemons after Bella finds out she's preggers? You should! Or skip all the drama with Jacob and the Volturi and just do the steamy scenes in between, and add your own in there of course.

I've actually been looking for a BD story that is somewhat different from the book...like Bella doesn't have a horrilbe pregnancy: it lasts more than a month, she can actually go baby shopping and prepare for the baby, have sex during her pregnancy, and how Edward likes exploring the changes of her body. Yet Reneeseme still comes out (haha) the same and all. I don't know just an idea.

Sorry for the longest review I've ever written in my life...and from a phone no less.
cristiann romero chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
oh,i just love was such a yummy chapter,loved it.i'm happy to here that your going to write your own story as well as parts from the other books.i vote twilight the most

but as long as you stay true to edward and bella i'll read anything you do.i love your work because you stay true to the characters,yes i know i've said this before but you belive how many fanfic writers out there turn edward and bella into people their put them in situations i honestly can't see them in.i have faith you won't do that,however i hope this doesn't mean your going to leave 'edward and bella/a love with no limits' unfinished.i hate when writers do that,[midnight sun].anyway i can't wait for chapter 7 as well more from this story or anything else you you.
lakers0604 chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
awesome job angie. can't wait for more. and get on aim. :P

-sheils
breazoocullen chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
Another amazing incredibly sexy chapter! M... strawberries :) That was hot! Can't wait for the next one!
wishesonstars chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
i loved this chapter and cannot wait until the pool scene! hurry hurry hurry lol. and i can't wait to read any other stories you write. the ideas sound wonderful!
lm03 chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
i love this story and would love to read more by you!
MyriadProBold chapter 6 . 11/14/2008