Reviews for A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
cristiann romero chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
oh,i just love was such a yummy chapter,loved it.i'm happy to here that your going to write your own story as well as parts from the other books.i vote twilight the most

but as long as you stay true to edward and bella i'll read anything you do.i love your work because you stay true to the characters,yes i know i've said this before but you belive how many fanfic writers out there turn edward and bella into people their put them in situations i honestly can't see them in.i have faith you won't do that,however i hope this doesn't mean your going to leave 'edward and bella/a love with no limits' unfinished.i hate when writers do that,[midnight sun].anyway i can't wait for chapter 7 as well more from this story or anything else you you.
lakers0604 chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
awesome job angie. can't wait for more. and get on aim. :P

breazoocullen chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
Another amazing incredibly sexy chapter! M... strawberries :) That was hot! Can't wait for the next one!
wishesonstars chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
i loved this chapter and cannot wait until the pool scene! hurry hurry hurry lol. and i can't wait to read any other stories you write. the ideas sound wonderful!
lm03 chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
i love this story and would love to read more by you!
MyriadProBold chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
Yummy hot treat!
slimjimjerky chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
I really love this story.

It's full of lemons, fluff and totally Edward goofyness.

I really like this scene.

Especially how Edward reacted first.

And I like how he was whining when Bella was in the bathroom.

It was super cute :))
raven1212 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Great chapter! That was amazing and very sweet.
Safest time of the Day chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
That was steammy. I loved it. I will definatly read any story you post. You are a great writer.
Katie L chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
I enjoyed reading your lemony story! It's fun to see that Edward is enjoying himself and not overreact for once. I would love to read a new story by you combo of adventure & smut. For the plan 1 did you want to write one-shots? One-shots for Twilight & BD would be fun to read, not sure about NM bc that was pretty much sad throughout. Can't wait for the pool scene!
S chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
I've read everything and liked it alot! I enjoyed every scene in this story and can't really praise much more than that. I liked it! I enjoyed this story alot and i really, really think it's as good as you'd made it to be. Great story!
FroggyDarren chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
Hey Ang :)

Once again, utterly enjoyable chapter, please keep writing these :D Well, for as long as you can come up with ideas ;)
smnthklly chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
wow.. yet again another amazing and tantalising chapter, you're like the best writer of romantic smut that i've read i have to say!

can't wait for the pool scene... awesome
danipony89 chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
Wow, you just keep surprising me, it's amazing that you let edward fell things first this time! he deserves it! tks, update soon!
cristiann romero chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
wow...i really love your trully captured the love between edward and bella.i also think you know how to express romance and passion in the story the most important thing a writer must always remember is to true to the you do,you potray edward and bella as they really understand them,and that makes me really ,please continue with the love scenes through out their honeymoon and after she's been changed.i think a swimming pool scene would be better than a kitchen one since edward doesn't eat either way i'm sure you'll come up with something wonderful.i can't wait for chapter 6 and read more from a horny bella and a sexgod .
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »