Reviews for A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
ElizabethDawn chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Love Love Love Loved this chapter! There is nothing I would have changed. Painful? no way - I actually laughed at the absurdity of the idea, this chapter (well this whole story) is AMAZING. I can't wait for your next update!
TheNinthCullen chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
I miss this story. Please update as soon as you are able.
cristiann romero chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
well that was bloody as ever yet still romantic.i loved is a sex god and with all his teasing bella will probably become mentaly .i really love your continue,i can't wait to read chapter it.
wishesonstars chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
perfect! i loved the "pure passion" and "uncontrollable desire". more dirty talking edward would be lovely! ;) i love when they lose control like that!
VampireAngel94 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
OMG you TOTALLY have to put the next chapter in Edward's P.O.V! It would be like...WOW!PLEASE! oh and PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
penguinopus chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
OK - so I needed a cold shower after that chapter, or at least a bucket of ice water pored over my head! Hyperventilating, huh? Must have felt even better than it sounded!
Evie chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh my god. That was so... wow. I missed that from breaking dawn.
vampyrgroupie chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
I just came across your story and I must say that I find your lemon writing to be some of the most realistic and persuasive that I have come across. I really like the fact that you portray Bella's overt enthusiasm for marital relations; after all, Stephenie Meyer did write her as a teenager who is madly in love with her new husband-it would be wrong if she didn't jump headlong into her passions. I also appreciate that you made both Bella and Edward reluctant to use profanity (unlike some fanfics where every second word is an expletive); it was so much more effective then when a bad word or two burst from them in the throes of passion later on. Well done; I like your writing and look forward to reading more of your work.
lakers0604 chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
wow great job angie. keep it up. :D
slimjimjerky chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
THAT WAS HOT!

I WANT EDWARD!

LOL

this made me laugh

"Is my beautiful wife using big boy words"
silver sniper of night chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Great chapter, I thought you did well with the conflicting desires and emotions. Update soon!
hellocrystal chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
wow
PowerofX chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Finally! We get what was missing from BD. THANK YOU! It was awesome. Can't wait for more...
Vale-46-4eva chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
:O

I think that chapter might have killed us all lol.

With that and yet ANOTHER trailer being shown ... DAMN Bella and Edward are HOT! :P

AND, gota love shower scenes ;)

Cant wait to read more.

Pure brilliance :P

x
MyriadProBold chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
That was really hot. Edward is like a wrecking ball whenever he and Bella have hot sex. Nice.
1,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »