Reviews for A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
smnthklly chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
I love this chaper... stepping it up passion. Definately looking forward to more of that, and I always love a bit of angsty sex if you're thinking about putting any of that in :)
MyriadProBold chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
I think they have more in them for the day. I think Bella wants to try out her new found abilities...
wishesonstars chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
everything about this chapter was so good. i can't even pinpoint a favorite part. please please continue and update asap!
lakers0604 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
lmao the ending lines killed me. great job. :)
cristiann romero chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
well that was and can totally relate to bella and her fears and was also nice to turn the tables and have edward be was it. very sexy,funny,romantic,and wild.i can't wait for chapter up the good work.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very nice. Edward really took his time with her. More loving than just straight up sex.
wishingiwashis chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
OME! Great Story! Please update soon! You have great writing skills, keep up the good work!
slimjimjerky chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Wow I loved Edward facial expression.

That was a nice vision.

lol

You're an amazing writer!
xXchanny-zashleyXx chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
love it
Amanda chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I think your fanfic is awesome! Keep the chapters coming. Thanks.
VanHRH chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
You've done it again. This chapter was just as amazing as the last two! So hott! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. And I love the fact that you're using all the space Stephanie M. left open to create new scene that most likely could have happened.

Love it!
Vale-46-4eva chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
:O

Hotness, yet again :P

It was so good!

I loved how you made it lighter aswell, with the comedy aspects ... 'I knew I would choke, that was a given. But what if it got stuck there, or I poked myself in the face with it? Worse, what if I broke it? Can it be broken?'

That I loved! So funny lol.

I was a bit disapointed you didnt carry on with the shower scene :P but I hear you might include more shower scenes in the future chapters, so, I'm happy D hehe.

Cant wait for more. Its Super duper!

x
penguinopus chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Damn! That's really hot - especially the piano scene in Chapter 2. Never wanted to be Bella more than when I was reading that! 14 more days of the honeymoon? If you keep writing like that, you'll kill us all!
breazoocullen chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
OHMYGOD.

I am in need of a very cold shower right now. That was amazing and sexy and you wrote Bella's thoughts so perfectly. I love the way you write Edward and Bella. This is one of my favourite fics at the moment! Can't wait for the next one!
silver sniper of night chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Can you break a penis? hehe that made me laugh. Nice chapter update soon
1,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »