Reviews for A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
vampyrgroupie chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
I just came across your story and I must say that I find your lemon writing to be some of the most realistic and persuasive that I have come across. I really like the fact that you portray Bella's overt enthusiasm for marital relations; after all, Stephenie Meyer did write her as a teenager who is madly in love with her new husband-it would be wrong if she didn't jump headlong into her passions. I also appreciate that you made both Bella and Edward reluctant to use profanity (unlike some fanfics where every second word is an expletive); it was so much more effective then when a bad word or two burst from them in the throes of passion later on. Well done; I like your writing and look forward to reading more of your work.
lakers0604 chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
wow great job angie. keep it up. :D
slimjimjerky chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
THAT WAS HOT!

I WANT EDWARD!

LOL

this made me laugh

"Is my beautiful wife using big boy words"
silver sniper of night chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Great chapter, I thought you did well with the conflicting desires and emotions. Update soon!
hellocrystal chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
wow
PowerofX chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Finally! We get what was missing from BD. THANK YOU! It was awesome. Can't wait for more...
Vale-46-4eva chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
:O

I think that chapter might have killed us all lol.

With that and yet ANOTHER trailer being shown ... DAMN Bella and Edward are HOT! :P

AND, gota love shower scenes ;)

Cant wait to read more.

Pure brilliance :P

x
MyriadProBold chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
That was really hot. Edward is like a wrecking ball whenever he and Bella have hot sex. Nice.
smnthklly chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
I love this chaper... stepping it up passion. Definately looking forward to more of that, and I always love a bit of angsty sex if you're thinking about putting any of that in :)
MyriadProBold chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
I think they have more in them for the day. I think Bella wants to try out her new found abilities...
wishesonstars chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
everything about this chapter was so good. i can't even pinpoint a favorite part. please please continue and update asap!
lakers0604 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
lmao the ending lines killed me. great job. :)
cristiann romero chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
well that was and can totally relate to bella and her fears and was also nice to turn the tables and have edward be was it. very sexy,funny,romantic,and wild.i can't wait for chapter up the good work.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very nice. Edward really took his time with her. More loving than just straight up sex.
wishingiwashis chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
OME! Great Story! Please update soon! You have great writing skills, keep up the good work!
1,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »