Reviews for A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
TheNinthCullen chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
I haven't read the chapter yet. I am just glad you updated. I am now going to read. I like what you put at the bottom though. Just like in the book, Edward is still a man...and what a man!
silver sniper of night chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
I really like EPOV, I think you did it well. Kitchen scene for the next chapter in my opinion lol. Keep up the great work and update soon.
elphabacy35 chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
That was HOT. You did a great EPOV. My vote goes towards the kitchen, because I would really like him to may-be bend her over the counter. But that's just me!
ElizabethDawn chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Love Love Love Loved this chapter! There is nothing I would have changed. Painful? no way - I actually laughed at the absurdity of the idea, this chapter (well this whole story) is AMAZING. I can't wait for your next update!
TheNinthCullen chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
I miss this story. Please update as soon as you are able.
cristiann romero chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
well that was bloody as ever yet still romantic.i loved is a sex god and with all his teasing bella will probably become mentaly .i really love your continue,i can't wait to read chapter it.
wishesonstars chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
perfect! i loved the "pure passion" and "uncontrollable desire". more dirty talking edward would be lovely! ;) i love when they lose control like that!
VampireAngel94 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
OMG you TOTALLY have to put the next chapter in Edward's P.O.V! It would be like...WOW!PLEASE! oh and PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
penguinopus chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
OK - so I needed a cold shower after that chapter, or at least a bucket of ice water pored over my head! Hyperventilating, huh? Must have felt even better than it sounded!
Evie chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh my god. That was so... wow. I missed that from breaking dawn.
vampyrgroupie chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
I just came across your story and I must say that I find your lemon writing to be some of the most realistic and persuasive that I have come across. I really like the fact that you portray Bella's overt enthusiasm for marital relations; after all, Stephenie Meyer did write her as a teenager who is madly in love with her new husband-it would be wrong if she didn't jump headlong into her passions. I also appreciate that you made both Bella and Edward reluctant to use profanity (unlike some fanfics where every second word is an expletive); it was so much more effective then when a bad word or two burst from them in the throes of passion later on. Well done; I like your writing and look forward to reading more of your work.
lakers0604 chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
wow great job angie. keep it up. :D
slimjimjerky chapter 4 . 10/27/2008

this made me laugh

"Is my beautiful wife using big boy words"
silver sniper of night chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Great chapter, I thought you did well with the conflicting desires and emotions. Update soon!
hellocrystal chapter 4 . 10/27/2008