Reviews for A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
VampireAngel94 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
MWAHAHAHAHA! Bella is haaving evil thoughts!hahaha, ha could the next chapter be in Edwards P.O.V? that would be awsome!

Doing great! Keep it up!
VampireAngel94 chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Its awsome! update ASAP!
cristiann romero chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
oh,i love it.i've read bothchapters and there do continue with the love scenes between edward and did everything perfectly,so follow your you said it was ok to make suggestions so here's one or about a hot and steamy shower scene between them ,i remember bella wanted to do that in the mabe make love in the garden at the way i'm sure you'll come up with something very talented and i can't wait to read chapter 3.i love you work.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
My god that was hot! I LOVED the piano in the middle of the chapter. This story is so wonderful. It is so much like what I would have loved to have seen in BD. But lord knows SM would never do something like that. It really feels like the book just more in depth. Great job. I really can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work.
bellacullen1516 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
that story was cool! u did good. keep going.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Love it so far!
tweety4be chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh... my... God! This was amazing to read! Are you sure you're not herself?

Wow, for a first fan fic this is absolutely stunning! And not too explicit at all! Just very very romantic! WOW, seriously, I'm speechless, this story is just marvellous!

Will read the 2nd part soon, now I just need a cold shower first :p whaha ;)

Keep up the wonderful work!
cristiann romero chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
wonderful.i loved it.i love how you expressed the emotions and the passions between edward and bella while still staying true to the the writing is please,please keep up the good work because your work is great.i can't wait to read chapter 3 as well as your other stories of their honeymoon and she's it.
lakers0604 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
amazing angie. great job. :)
midsummerstars chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
WOW! I think I liked this one better than the first! The whole piano scene was AMAZING! And just typically Edward!

I can't wait to read some stories from after Bella's change...

LOVE it! :)
SexyCullenLove chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
how could this be painful for us ? this is amazing !

woww i love your writing you add so much passion :)

update !
silver sniper of night chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
I really like this so far, cant wait for more.
wishesonstars chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
this has to be one of the most beautiful, sexy, romantic, hot and steamy (yes, ALL of those things) stories i have ever read. i still can't believe this is your first story. you are such a natural talent at writing! i can't wait for the next chapter. )
sistersydney chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
i really liked your story. i felt like your Bella wasnt quite the same Bella that we know, but then again, i thought Bella was different through out BD, and she was pregnant at this point of the story.

i really cant wait for the other nights of the honeymoon and after the change!

you are doing a great job filling in these blanks!

thanks for a great story!

S.
slimjimjerky chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
That was AMAZING!

I loved every part of it and wouldn't change one thing.

You're truly an amazing writer!

Please continue :)