Reviews for When The Music Fades
ngairetaylor chapter 24 . 10/8/2015
Hi, I am loving reading this story. The characters are very identifiable and loving the interactions between the boys.
Just a quick question... is a standard treatment for brushing so why does Alan not have ice on his arm? If it was me I would have ice on those bruises for the first 48hrs and then hot / cold pack for the next week. And for John... You might be suprised at how effective O2 and a cold pack for him can assist in pain relief.
I have had a few major concussions and I have found a cold pack on the forehead and a hot pack on the upper neck can help with the headache and the nausea.
I loved the bit with Virgil - I had guessed Hemothotax... So I was joyfully surprised.
The bit about the imbedded foreign object did not surprise me as much as I have seen this a few times and even had one myself.
I was stung by what looked like a wasp on the back of my neck and was not until I ended up in hospital that it was found - the barb was almost 2cm long - very long for a wasp. I ended up in hospital because I had developed a high fever, vomiting and breathing difficulties.
I am enjoying your story very much. Please write more.
ngairetaylor chapter 14 . 10/7/2015
Hi, love this story.
The interactions between the boys has been very entertaining.
I would like to state that I agree with Scott... I would have refused the meds. In fact I have. I broke my neck at work one morning and refused meds until I was in Hospital. I actually knew what injury has occurred and was worried that the pain meds would affect any symptoms. I have done this a few times in my life... I refuse pain meds for broken bones, head injuries and abdominal pain... So that is a few times I have refused pain meds in my life. LOL.
MajorHistocompatibilityComplex chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Aww poor John! Really really love the writing style you have go going here!
kattfan12001 chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
liking the story so far just finish ready chap 9. can not stop reading.
Kindle chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Haven't read it yet but I Did download to put on my kindle - thx bunches for posting
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
Wow! This story was amazing! I loved it! Great Job.
T-Bug 519 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
hey i've been looking for your story when alan gets Scarlet Fever and i can't find it ... maybe you can help me (since you wrote it) anyway thanks so much :)
TBMom chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
TBMom chapter 26 . 10/7/2011
I really like your stories and have read them several times. Hope you'll grace us with another!
Aliday chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Hi, this is probably less of an actual review and more excited, figurative, jumping up and down and pleading for more. I am new to thunderbirds fanfic, but i am now slightly addicted, so i would really love to read 'Smothered by your brothers', but I'm guessing that it's been taken down for editing, so just to let you know that if you are still authoring, I will be reading! Thanks! I love how you portray the characters as well, which makes this story more believable. ( my bit of actual review! )
McHammy chapter 26 . 7/26/2010
Hi there LMB!

I know you must be hiding somewhere in cyberspace and I just wanted you to know that I've taken the time to re-read this story (as it is one of my favourites) and to tell you that even though I knew what was going to happen I was still eager to get to the next chapter and I once I'd started I couldn't stop! I managed to take in a whole lot more this time around (I didn't have to worry about Virgil - I knew he would be okay!) and your attention to detail is amazing! A very well written story and I'm sure in another 6 months I shall be just as eager to read it again.

Hoping all is going well for you, McHammy xx
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
this is probably my most favorite of your stories; mostly because the whump is more evenly spread out, and poor Alan is spared for once. I also have come to love your two OCs in Andy and Tom and I liked that they got to have a starring role (to an extent) in this fic.

I hope to see more stories of this nature in the future, but will probably read anything that you write. You have a gift for writing, whether it be dialogue or description, characterization or pacing, it all flows so well, it should be considered professional.
epalladino chapter 26 . 6/19/2010
Even though I don't read too many movieverse fan fictions, I really enjoyed this one. The medical details were quite accurate and added to the story. Thanks, Beth
Life Addict chapter 25 . 4/18/2010
I nearly died of laughter! LOL! You are hilarious!
Life Addict chapter 24 . 4/18/2010
I've noticed that you seem to be very familiar with many of these injuries and illnesses in your stories. I know your profile says you're clumsy, but how on earth are you not in a body bag by now?

Anyways, all of the stories that I've read by you are exellent! Are you going to put in a story where the Hood returns? I know that's been used already, but you're really good at this. Keep it up!