Reviews for Dear Fox
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
wow! kawaii! lol... and hiei... i honestly could feel kuram's frustration! who dama care about that purple eye and then whoop! that damn purple eye just read and reveal your sevret to me! WAA! yada...yada...yada!

kawaii!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Wow... that was so deep. But beautiful; you like to make Hiei hurt Kurama and then somehow make up for it, don't you? But that makes this all the sweeter. I loved this, great job!
Mierkai chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wow, that was a really beautiful story. I loved it so much how it switched up towards the middle. Wewt for Kurama and Hiei!
Janine chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Well done and so elegantly written. It seems your are a true HK fan. You protrayed the characters so well.
WhiteTiger2010 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
marvalous
Trojan Snail chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
That is one of my favorite Kurama and Hiei fanfictions. I'm glad I found it (again).
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
*squeek*
Kitsune No Youkai chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Oh my gosh...this was the first HxK fic I have EVER liked! It was AWSOME! Pure GENIUS! I salute you, oh writer of great fanfics!
Foxy Kurama chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
*speechless* thats got to be the best story(yes story not just fanfic) I've EVER(emphasize that) read

(yes i said i was speechless and i am... im not talking, im typing)

Continue to write like this!

~ ..
Jenni0889 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
*cries* So sad so happy and yet... so FUDGING FUNNY!
tenshi-no-mizu-to-hi chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I have to admit in all the Yaoi K/H fics I've read. It seemed unrelitly that Kurama is conceited.

Kurama: Whatever!

See what I mean! ANyway that was good!
nottosurewhoiam chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
reallygood,reallyreallygood
acern chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
This is so good! Wow! You're an awesome writer!
all4yoko chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
i love this story! i think you should write more! more , more , more , more , more , more! yeah... you get the point! see ya!
Pocky Whore chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
OMG you scared me there for a sec. I thought heie was gonna break Kurama's heart. That was so sad And yet so perfect. It was written so...Theres no other word but perfect. I luv it so much. I know its really really old-the story that is- but would u plz write a sequal.? Maybe what kurama says when he sees heie and wat heie says? I just luv this story so much plz keep it up!