Reviews for Pride and Pettiness
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
*scoffs in stunned disbelief* Starscream just doesn't know when to quit, does he?! But I guess that's what we all love about him.
This was hilarious. I especially loved the reeeeeeally long pause in which everybody waited for the "Starscream, too, I suppose" and how you said Optimus looked sort of uncomfortable to find himself in the middle of a Starscream-Megatron screaming match. Hysterical. :-)
Thanks for writing!
Starfrag chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Great writing! Thanks for the large cast. I like how they all interacted.
MilliaR chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This was very funny, I loved it :)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
god, this is hilarious XD
John Smith chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
LOL! This does a great job of depicting my favorite source of Decepticon amusement-the antics of Starscream and Megatron. You captured their antagonistic banter and, erm, violent 'relationship' perfectly. The way you described Starscream's reaction to Megatron's impotent attempt at strangulation was both adorable and hilarious, and I couldn't stop myself from laughing as well when I read it.

Absolutely brilliant!

Thundercracker's narration allowed us to see it all through the eyes of someone who found the situation altogether mundane (at least until it really picked up), making our own reactions take the front stage as we read. Excellent writing, as usual, and a hilarious display of some of my favorite characters ever.

Thanks for the story, an instant favorite!
Shadir chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very funny! But Poor Starscream...
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Great characterization and story structure... as usual!
Dierdre chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh, that was fun to read! Extremely well written and thoroughly entertaining. More, please!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I enjoyed that! Great story. I love your descriptions of Superion. And the silence while everyone waits for Megatron to remember Starscream is in Superion's other fist. lol.
Honor chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I tell you I was cackling right along side the Screamer, good job!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Heheh. This was fun to read, and I do hope there'll be more of this. TC's POV is absolutely delightful.
Diinya-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
XD Holy Primus, this is funny! Very good, too. Good work.
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Enjoyed the detail and wit of the writing. This chapter was a light, fun and amuseing read. I do hope there will be more in this vein. Useing Thundercracker as you did worked well.