Reviews for Falling Luggage
Darster chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This is not bad...I enjoy Discworld very much! The Luggage (and owner Rincewind) is one of the best Discworld creations. Thanks for the fun crossover
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Nice scratch of an itch that made you write this. I've only read one book of discworld series and haven't a clue where this was from, but it was still a good read. I'd say you have the style right, and that's not really a surprise, its a hallmark of your work. No matter the show or book, I always feel as if I'm reading something canon when you write it. Nice nods to somethings I did recognize and a good way to link this up without disturbing the tapestry of the original story.
Forge2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
the Luggage wins hands down. But where's Rincewind? The White Wizard (Gandalf I mean. Sarumanis of many colors) needs to meet the Great Wizzard.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I have to admit Thomas, I am not familiar with Discworld. But LOTR, no THAT, I am familar with. And I saw something mentioned that caught my eye. A blue box and a man who spoke in riddles? Could it be that The Doctor at one time visited Middle Earth? Now THAT, would be something to see!