Reviews for His Afterlife
Kihlala Sisters chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I LOVE IT! XD
Canis Chimera chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I liked your characters very much, but they should have more space to present themselves and to develop. The story is too swift, a longer version would be really great:)
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
What?!
LadyDeath09 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Sorry I misspelled reaper name, I hope reaper has a daughter just like him and vixion aka vixy. Don't delete and end it like this that's an order soldier!
LadyDeath09 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
What the HELL? U can't delete it and end it like this! Its a good story we wanna know what happens vixion, sam and eaper better not die. Continue with it UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE that's an order soldier.
Big Dan Mongoosedog chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Great story, you didn't ruin it and it was actually pretty damn amazing to me. You captured the essence of Reaper needing a family of his own besides his sister, if that makes sense? My Review Rating - **** out of ***** (4 out of 5 stars)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Ehem... this story had a very promising beginning but then toward the middle, essentially right when they got the the club, it kinda went downhill... your solid characters sort of weak and the story itself became rushed, with lust, love, marriage proposal, etc...

I think, if you developed this story a bit more, splitting it up in chapters and such, let the characters develop and John figure out what is happening to him, it would be a MUCH better story. I'm sorry this review couldn't be a bit more flowery but that's my honest opinion there.

You seem like a very talented writer, you just need a bit more patience and to think things through to the end a little harder :P if you did that, you'd be amazing! Keep up the good work.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Noce story!
RoriRoseWillEatYou chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This was amazing. :) I loved it, please don't delete. LOL, I like the Vegas character... What a man-whore... haha. XD You wrote this very well. Good job.
B10Reaper chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This shouldn't be in this section, this is about the doom movie, not the game.
PenguinGoddess chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. It's always good to show Reaper some love. The alley scene was HOT! Makes a girl wish she was in Vixen's place.

I really liked the balance of the story too. I hope you don't delete it, because I would love to read it again.

Again, thanks for sharing.