Reviews for Lost In Darkness
imnotraven16 chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
excellent story
miarath chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Wow! This is really beautiful!
Love it.
Brightknight chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
You have done very well indeed, with this AU, I'm most impressed with your story, very image nary and written with skill it was.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
And Anakin never questions why Palpatine would know this? Think, Ani, think!
MuggleCreator chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
Awww. Nice!
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
This... is an absolutely amazing story! I love it! I particularly love your characterization of Obi-Wan. Thanks for writing and sharing this amazing story with us!
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
aaww so cute! love it
sabriel99 chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
I thought that I was the only one who saw that pairing.
kirallie chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
Good work! Glad Obi-Wan was able to help and that he is happy with his bond-mate. How did Qui-Gon survive Naboo?
Ann Jinn chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
This is such a lovely story. I hate to see it end, but it fits. The ending was so well done.

Loved how you brought Asajj to life. Her need to be a jedi was so great that longing turned to hate. She really was brought alive. Well, never clash with Yoda, things could get messy.

The most beautiful stars in the galaxy.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
That was awesome!Too bad it had to was great that Obi-Wan will be Head Healer and Asajj a padawan under Yoda himself.
Geri K chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Well done and a great ending. Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful story.
amber75 chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Wow, I must say I wasn't expecting that ending! Asajj actually becoming a Jedi, and taught by none other than Yoda! That was a very enjoyable story. Well-written, good storyline, great characterizations.

Ending this with Obi and Asajj becoming parents was perfect. Obviously, with Anakin and now Asajj both with formal attachments and children, they're going to have to rethink the whole "no attachments" clause!

Great job on this! And I'm certainly looking forward to more Obi and Asajj! (hint, hint) :)
WhyMustIWrite chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
A surprising and beautiful epilogue. I'm so happy about what you've done with Asaaj, the Order has changed, and hopefully for the better, and Obi Wan is a dad! :D (I wonder if the kid will have hair...?)

Anyway, I thought the line about Yoda tiring of her temper tantrums, and what he did to stop them, was quite funny and somehow very fitting for him.

The last line was very sweet, without being overly so. The romantic in me (which I usually keep buried) was sighing contentedly.

Thanks for this story! It was fun. :)

~Why
gone5eva chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Whoa...I did not see that coming, but yay for them! I'm saddened it's over, but I enjoyed reading this. I can't wait to read your next story! ]