Reviews for Leading to This Moment
Cole chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I loved it! This is so funny! Ever think of expanding it? I would read THAT!
PiWrite chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
you should continue thhis 3 :3
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
this story was really sweet! It was adorable! NanashixAlviss is my fav MAR pairing so thank you for writing this :D

this pairing needs more love!
Kishimaru Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
LOL I really like this pairing. The story was funny too, but maybe you should continue it? Please! XD
LoneBoy7 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love this paring so much, and your writing style made it so much better~
chrystalchick chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
omg so cute!

[please right more alvissxnanshi ones they are soo cute]
hi chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
haha its really cute!

i love them both? is there going to be a follow up ?

hope there is..
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
WOW. Your NanaAl!muse overwhelming your PhanAl!muse was worth it. I never read something quite so ADORABLE in the mär fandom in a long time! So you know already my thoughts on the neologism 'blunette' (specially because Alviss is a boy, so he should be 'blunet' if you insist eh...), but it's irrelevant if you take the rest of the fanfic in account. It's so ADORABLE and the characterization? It's REALLY, REALLY good. I betcha we would see a scene like this if the producers had decided to push their NanaAl!muse further than the PhanAl one... Because with all the hugs and innuendo, this would be really IC for Nanashi. And for Al? I think too! I love your vision of him after the war, about how he gained a quiet smile, but also a silent stare too! That was more meaningful to me than I think you intented it to be, but seriously, I just thought it was so beautiful! The small changes that made him into someone else - I got a very nostalgic, bitersweet feeling...
kura-permanenthiatus chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
HO BOY!

who knows how long since I last read MAR fanfics XD

this was so cute. Al-chan. XD

Nanashi's a closet perv though O_O

I can't review properly as I just ate sugar. sorry D:

~Kura