Reviews for Issues With Two Doctors
natural-blues chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Favorited. You should write more tentoo/ten/rose because that is totally my ship and I can't find many fics of it :C
LittleSelene chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh, I love this. I really love this "possible scenario" where Rose ends with both doctors on the TARDIS... even if I would have really liked a more... "mature version" too...
This is so goos. Thanks for writing
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I loved that the Doctors were discussing their relationship with Rose and suggested a menage a trois... )

I love the idea of Rose and the two Doctors WAY too much for this to be the end! I REALLY hope you'll write a full story or a sequel to this.
Nigiri Ashika chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
It's certainly very good... Theta Sigma was his school nickname, by the way, or "Thete" for short (according to the actual series). So it's not TECHNINALLY his true name, but it's certainly getting a load closer than "John Smith"
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
That was great. I really liked this story, even more so than the first one. And ROTFL to the Doctor and human!Doctor thinking about doing a three-way. I wonder if the Doctor and human!Doctor would think about going at it with each other when Rose is busy. *eyebrows* Hehe! Great story!
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I read "Journey's End, Alternate Ending" first and I loved it so I decided to give this a chance. I never really thought of all three of them being together so your story was awesome. Great job.

Ciao.
cheri1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This was cool! Loved the bit where they got caught in their sex talk and the ending was great! Loved it!
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Beautiful. *wipes away tears*

Thankyou for such a nice story. Makes my day where I had immunisations alot better.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Yay for housekeeping! See, Davies? It could have been SOO easy for you to make it happy! But noo, he gets lazy and goes with the drama. I swear he's made a hobby of torturing our poor Time Lord.

ANYway. Very cute, nicely done, love the name part. I'm not too sure where that particular fan belief came from - I think it was a nickname of sorts, but who cares? XD Loves it, keep on writing!

-Dots

ps. Feel special! You're my first review in over a week!
SingsWithWords chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This was beautiful. BEAUTIFUL.