Reviews for Reunion
Imapeacock chapter 6 . 1/27
Oh I hope you decide to update soon!
Jay chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
We gotta know what happens! Update? :)
Jay chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Love your writing style! Please continue!
Wee Auntie chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
looooooooooooooooooooooving this!
Mandy S chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Thanks for updating. I luv the story.
ReptilesTheme chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to see an update to this story.

The lemon bits was very tastefully written, but i was very disappointed that there was no update past the last (I only found this site last year).

Your writing style is nice and flowing and easy to read, I can't wait for more updates.
Sillvog chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I'm happy you updated, but why is it Status: Complete at the top? I can't figure out if you dropped this and this was just what you had left and posted for us or if it's some kind of error.
KATT9033 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK! PLEASE! POST AGAIN SOON. I DESPERATELY WANT TO KNOW WHAT THROTTLE IS GOING TO DO TO LARD BUTT. AND WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO CHARLIE?!
Dragon77 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Grate chapter! I'm happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
LSophieH chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
*has a cigarette* wowzer! Is there going to be more? Because I really like the story with this one (as well as... you know...thats just hot) :-D
Yankee71 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Please continue I want to know what happens in the end
Lone wuf chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
When are u going to continue please please finish i love this story especially the hot scene
Lonewuf71 chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
When ru going to finish this excellent story the supspense is killing me please continue
KATT9033 chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Please come back and finish this i want to know what happens next.
sakura-light-angel chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
O_O wow! nice pairing throttle and charlie :P