Reviews for Love's Wild Ride
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
that was funny . . ;D
jim the matchmarker chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I think her father can okay marriage.. this forced and lesbian shotgun wedding
RevalisPyross chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Why did it take me so long to get around to reading this? I was laughing and going 'aww' at the same time; the interactions between Youko and Midori were brilliant and the cameos were seamlessly placed too. And somehow I just knew they would get caught making out ;). Five stars!
Kino no Tabibito chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
AH!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

THIS IS THE BEST PAIRING EVER!
Dashed chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was great! It was well written and humorous. Midori and Youko should have more fics of their own. I also loved Haruka and Yukino's bit piece.
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Funny and sexy. Loved the natsuki and shizuru. And the mai and mikoto. Loved them all, really.
XxAzn HomiexX chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Ahh ggreat and extremly funny especially those hilarious omakes. haha "take that naruto" priceless.
Blackfang64 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
good story and interesting use of the chracters and the mysterious pairs. nice work
krugern chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Cute one-shot. Glad you are writing so much for the Youko/Midori pairing. They are such a cute couple. Look forward to your next piece.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
lol :) nicely done

so Natsuki and Shizuru...the motorbike couple...that was obvious :P

Mai and Mikoto, the pastry chef...and the other girl, that was another obvious one

Aoi and Chie...do i ever need to say it you have their name out :P

Akira and Takumi...the bride and groom...if im not mistaken

then Nao, and the rest...the nuns, Nina, Erstin and Arika i guess

though i didnt know about the Akane pairing until the omake...or that was even her...
jquackers chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
LOL! Lmaao! I love all the little roles you added in. :D

This little fic just made my day. :D
angel prototype chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
::smirks:: Lion.. ::chuckles:: i love it :D
Flame Swordsman chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I swear Midori-Chan is grossly underrepresented in the fanfiction community, almost as badly as Akane...With that said, anytime I see Midori, I go nuts. This is a good one.

Now for the pairings (in order):

Shuzushiro Haruka and Kikuawa Yukino

Chie Harada and Aoi Senoh

Tokiha Mai and Mingami Mikoto

Yuuki Nao, Higurashi Akane, Yukariko (her last name slips my mind right now), Miyu Glear, and Alyssa Searrs

Nina Wang, Erstin Ho, Irina Woods and Arika Yumemiya