Reviews for The Secrets of Code Geass
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
INTERESTING! Though u should have gone deeper in chapter 3 this story is rated M ;)
light456 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
can u make one about euphy?
funga-fu-fu chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I really dont wanna sound rude, buy you lost me at the licked sexily and nipples hard as rock part. Oterwise I think it could be enjoyable, but you just need to clear somethings.
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Terrific, very delicious.
DosuTheSoundDrill chapter 2 . 12/12/2008

I honestly didn't think that you could do it again, but damn.

Not like it was insanely explict but it was still so enjoyable to read.

Nina is so fun to read about.

So morally conflicted...ah...*Daydreams*

Anyways! Kudos to you on another greatly done chapter!
rangednogood chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
you should do a ooc kallen and c.c explict yuri fic
Guardian 777 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Guardian 777 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
DosuTheSoundDrill chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Well, I officially love Daydreaming.

Pretty hardcore, and i'll honestly say I enjoyed reading the different standpoints there.

Good work!
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I third the threesome vote as well. XD Could you possibly make Suzaku part of this? :)
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Not to sound horribly perverted but: Write a second chapter, where she does talk him into one, maybe? P

AshZaku chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Velshard chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
LOL, you may have this listed under the romance category but you should have added humor as well since for a piece of almost purely erotic literature this was hilarious, great job and I hope you do another one like it soon.

P.S. glad I'm not alone in thinking Milly's bicurious
Hyakushiki chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Not bad, definitely OOC but a guilty pleasure nonetheless. I liked the part with Kallen seducing Milly, nice. Could we hope for C.C. in the next one? Preferably C. or C. ? I know you can make it happen!
JWM chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Nice fic, Milly's so unusual can't really say if its OOC or not. Is there any chance of a continuation?