Reviews for Once Upon a Dream
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Loved it

Sequel?
dramafreakx2 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Thank you for writing this. I have missed your stories so much. I hope that you are able to come up with new ideas that inspire you soon.
KimaraSims chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Awe. I'm so glad you didn't make Angel freak out like a big drama queen. lol. It is so annoying when people write him like that.

I loved it it was so sweet.

KimaraSims
CalmintheChaos chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Loved it! But I'm sad there isn't more...
JessMess chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Great short story :P
ashers2015 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
aw

i loved it!

it was such a cute story!

wonderful job, as usual!

-hsmtroyellaJONAS
himynameisliz chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I will always love ur stories out of ideas or not, but i have come to a conclusion. I love spike, i want to marry james marsters, but him and buffy, it just doesnt work. Angel is her one true love. There soulmates. I do love buffy and spike together though, but in the long run its angel, and they all knew that in the show. However, when its a human fic, buffy and spike 4ever is so the way to go!
Moondancing Millie chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Cue the awws.

As I said before, I liked the fairytale spin. Sometimes these characters need a little bit of cheese.

Mil :-)
Turn.Me.On chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Great ending! Any chance for a sequel? Where maybe Spike really did find a spell or a ring or perhaps the PTB made him human or something? lol.
erika chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
loved the story!
Cherryll chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I have no problems with writers block to my stories on danish I think I have to much stories in my head

this story I love this story and all the stories i have read of yours keep write
Cherryll chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I think this story is great please update
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Oh they'll be in for quite the surprise when they realize that Angel can't wake her up! So cool! UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
divine one chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
oh how cute! i'm so excited!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
aw thats cute update pet