Reviews for Hunternin
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Good!
Lali Motoko chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I liked a lot how you described Itachi... one the most amazing things about your stories is your ability to keep the characters in their 'character' *sounds weird, but you know what I mean*. They act like or very similar to the way they'd in the original series. I adore your stories... I just MISS A LOT YOUR UPDATES :)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was really good! I can't wait to read the next prequel :D
sama-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ah! I love this fic! And you're so awesome for writing it!
Falynn chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh my goodness, this Itachi is positively evil. Poor Sakura, being held against her will by a homocidal maniac. Prettyboy on the outside, unfeeling bastard on the inside *sigh* not feeling the love...
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh no! ): Poor Sakura, she has absolutely no choice!
AB chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Beautifully written.
Kiyoko Suzuki chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
keep up the good, great, wonderful, amazing work!
mellownonchalant chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Gosh, paws-bells, you never cease to amaze me. Your so fluent with the way you structure sentences and select effective words. It's such a pleasure to read your fics.

And I totally agree with you, ItaSaku won't be an "instant" couple due to the obvious circumstances and biases and differing values they have. So its up to terrific writers like you to make them work despite these barriers.
Subskadi chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Well, he can be this Peace&Sweets jiji, but still in the manga Itachi acted rather dark. :P He's still the same cold, unmoved, withdrawn guy. And so I think it's more than okay (and here, as always great) to make him such. After all, it's all about the process of getting under his skin XD Which reminds me I can't wait for the ItaSaku part. Even if they are going to end up tragically-because that's what makes this story so beautiful.
Bells-n-Akira chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
akura need to snap Itachi into amazingly-hot-good-guy mode
Leoni chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I would just like to say i have read afew of your stories and i have throughly enjoyed every one i have read! The way you write is amazing and i wish you all the best for future ones!

Leoni x
Strawberrylover chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I se i see. Steps into how they fell in love. of course!
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
*sigh* so good!
Lady Kaliska chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
It is rather refreshing. It seems that the influx of non massacre AU's has been heavy. I'm just as guilty as the next, having written Free Fall, but at least it was damn original. Anyhow I really liked this. The emotion, the uncompromising differences, the obstacles. Reminds me why I adore this crack pairing to begin with. It's the same as with my obsession with Aeris/Sephiroth. (Weird I know) The day I read Irony of Fate by JenesisX with an AU Sephiroth/Aeris was the day I spiraled down into the love of crack pairings. The intrigue of writing two opposites, with opposing beliefs, ideals, and yet bridged only by the emotion of love. Hopeless romantic I may be, but I love this sort of thing, and I really enjoyed at how well their emotions were described.