Reviews for Make Me
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 4/9
I love this story! I didn't know that I would be so sucker-punched into this pairing, and yet here I am, with this wonderful story to read about them. Thanks so much for writing this!
fiesa chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Sweet. Very, very sweet, short, cute, perfectly characterized and well-told, and I really enjoyed reading this.

Your style is very good, from the build-up of the scene to the escalation point and from there on to the end. I really like the way you characterize the two of them, how they clash and still fit together perfectly. How Yoshino stands up to Shikaku and he talks back and down to her, how she isn't afraid or even surprised in the least by his rough tone and how their thoughts complement the flow of the story. You shifted the points of view here and there, which made the story even more interesting to read, in my opinion, because hat way the reader gets a glimpse at both characters' thoughts and feelings. Yoshino's exhaustion, for example, and her vain hope that she might be paired with Chouza or Inoichi.

Also, the explanations you gave for Shikaku having neglected grading the tests the prior years - how he got away with it - and why he did it were very good, just like him to think that way. And Yoshino's reasons why the tests had to be graded nevertheless were equally realistic. I was a bit surprised by the fact that Shikaku actually made mistakes in correcting the tests but on the other hand it was nice to know he isn't perfect, either, just a tired, annoyed person who does make mistakes when he doesn't concentrate. Yoshino's got a sharp mind and sharp eyes. And everything that built up to the climax - and Yoshino repeating the words Shikaku used earlier - was perfect.

A very, very nice story, well-done and an absolute joy to read. Thanks for sharing it here!
KiraStorm chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Loved it make more for them
Syren chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Lmao... this should've been a multi-chapter fic :D

Josanne.
maypaasche chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
You are such a good writer :D :D I really enjoyed reading this :D I also love the rest of your storys in here :D I think you've really cought their personalities, good job 3
Skyrere chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Daw-w-w-w... that was freakin awesome.
I think I may have to read more of these two.
I think Shikaku is rather sexy.
but I like my men a little rugged... XD
Tigrou19 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Amazing ! :) Loved it ! :)
rain-and-smiles chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Agreed-not enough Skikaku/Yoshino stories 3 I thought this was fantastic and very sweet
lala chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
please, please write more of these two! i love this one)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
loved it. i think you had their characters down perfectly.
Kimiz chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I completely agree! There isn't nearly enough ShikakuYoshino in this world! I looove them, and this was really cute. I like it!
Kunaigirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You just got to love this couple! And once more what an amazing fanfic! I really, and I mean REALLY enjoyed reading this! Thank you so much!
mamita chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Ahahahaha! Really good and entertaining!
Iroka chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was great! Loved it! Yoshino and Shikaku remind me so much of Temari and Shikamaru. XD
Lives-In-2D chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Awww yeeaaa. Shikaku and Yoshino FTW. I love them together and young? Even better. This story makes me want to see the pretty Yamanaka boy back in the day, cuz Inoichi ain't that hot / Smexy yes, but not very good-looking.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »