Reviews for Ever Ever After
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Pretty good story. This was good, very good.
The defenastrator chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I thought it to be well written although this wouldn't not be Kim it is more of a general scene with any happily married couple.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Nothing at all is wrong with your overly fluffy tales. I love them, really. I like Emma and Dylan in your stories. I hope we get to see some more Kim and Ron as a mom and dad. :D
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Really enjoyed this one.
Slyrr chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Fluffy or no, it was a fun read, because who doesn't have a daughter or niece or some other relative just like the li'l fairy princess...?

Soth11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Nice liitle story there. I have to agree with your previous reviewer. The transistion from Kim's reading to Ron's arrival made the story move right along without seeming to rush it. I normally don't read the short fics (less than a 10 words are dissappointing at best) but I do give most a look. Your spelling and syntax use were very good as well.

Your litle peice of work gave me a WAFFY feeling. (Now I gotta read somehing angstish to get rid of it.) But good job with a minimal use of words.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Sweet little interlude in the lives of the Family Stoppable.

Fairy Tales... they can come true.

CB73
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Nicely done, sir. In spite of all the tragedy / angst / heavy drama stories about Kim & Ron that get written, I think that the nature of the characters and the original TV series that is our inspiration make it clear that Kim and Ron deserve a full, happy and enjoyable life.

The way you write this is also good. The switch from Kim reading the story to Ron coming home is a good way to advance the story without it being necessary for us to see & hear Kim reading the whole book to Emma. Also, I like the way Emma has a favorite story that she knows by heart, yet still wants to hear again. I think a lot of people are like that.

A pleasant tale that is well written.

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson