Reviews for Shelter Me
liz.barden chapter 22 . 2/16
Excellent story so far, I really hope you continue it sometime soon!
Vicecreama31 chapter 1 . 1/19
this was amazing. Please don't give up on this fanfiction. It gave me a new fandom. You need to keep writing. *gets down on knees and begs to continue* please don't give up on this story
IBelieveInMoriarty chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
Where is the rest of the story?
DeansPetAngel chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
PLEASE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE AUGUST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! This story is so good and I hope you haven't given up on it because that would suck. PLEASE CONTINUE. I want to know so badly what happens... *Drops to her knees as she begs silently for another chapter to appear*

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
Rascal chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
Holy cow. It's now three hours later.
I love this, if you don't update soon I'll cry!
I nearly cried a couple of times in this!
Sammy and Dean's growth was amazing to watch! You've done such a good job!
Rascal chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I don't normally read unfinished stuff, but this is SO GOOD!
Octosaurus chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
OMG THIS WAS GREAT. Please please please start writing again? I need to know how it ends!
kurarisusa chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Ok. I'ma need the rest of this. Seriously, you've been breaking my heart into teny, tiny little pieces! GAH I HATE JOHN SO MUCH! I really just want to see the boys get rescued, loved on my Bobby, and see John get horrendously punished. Killed would even be nice at this point, but at the very least some time in prison getting "acquainted" with some of the convicts (many of whom are abuse survivors themselves). Cruel I know, but I just my sense of justice is tingling.

Anyway, thanks for the great writing and the heart wrenching story. You've made me both cry and scream, and I'm so very grateful for it! Can't wait to read the rest. 3
ThizWillBeBoring chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
Oh god. Write more please! This is so amazing and heart wrenching and wonderfully horrible! Please don't leave us with a cliffhanger!
Smileyfaceofevil chapter 22 . 9/11/2014
Incredible story. Sad, of course, but very well written.
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 22 . 9/11/2014
Goddamit Sammy! :( ps I love this!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
Shut up John and be nice to Dean
NongPradu chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
Oh boy! Please let Bobby find them before John does!
IndiaMoore chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
Great update :) I wonder who will reach the pair first! :)
kplusthree chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
Ooooh this stories good, I'm so happy you wrote another chapter