Reviews for Shelter Me
KellyKatt19 chapter 22 . 5/29
So... I think you've made me officially hate John Winchester. It makes me sick to think that child abuse even exists and happens in real life, so I usually try to avoid stories like these. But I read this one, and now John needs to die. I really hope that if/when you eventually come back to this, that Dean gets a real chance at life ending. You've made me cry and get all caught up in the feels with this, and with Bait too. Good luck with your writing.

- Kelly
Vicecreama31 chapter 22 . 5/20
Please update. I really hope you haven't given up on this story. It's really good
Grace chapter 22 . 5/18
Please please do more your work is amazing! I'd like a happy ending for Dean :)
Starwarrior87 chapter 22 . 5/14
I hope you haven't given up on this story!
lalky chapter 22 . 4/17
Hi, will you continue this fanfic? I will like to know about the end of the story.
see you in the next chapter.
lalky chapter 22 . 3/25
will you finish the story?
I really like to ready, I hope you post another chapters. I wanna know whats going to happened with the boys.

bye
LoveIsAllYouNeed96 chapter 22 . 3/19
Oh my god please continue this! This story is a amazing!
brightflare chapter 22 . 2/16
Excellent story so far, I really hope you continue it sometime soon!
Vicecreama31 chapter 1 . 1/19
this was amazing. Please don't give up on this fanfiction. It gave me a new fandom. You need to keep writing. *gets down on knees and begs to continue* please don't give up on this story
IBelieveInMoriarty chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
Where is the rest of the story?
DeansPetAngel chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
PLEASE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE AUGUST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! This story is so good and I hope you haven't given up on it because that would suck. PLEASE CONTINUE. I want to know so badly what happens... *Drops to her knees as she begs silently for another chapter to appear*

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
Rascal chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
Holy cow. It's now three hours later.
I love this, if you don't update soon I'll cry!
I nearly cried a couple of times in this!
Sammy and Dean's growth was amazing to watch! You've done such a good job!
Rascal chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I don't normally read unfinished stuff, but this is SO GOOD!
Octosaurus chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
OMG THIS WAS GREAT. Please please please start writing again? I need to know how it ends!
kurarisusa chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Ok. I'ma need the rest of this. Seriously, you've been breaking my heart into teny, tiny little pieces! GAH I HATE JOHN SO MUCH! I really just want to see the boys get rescued, loved on my Bobby, and see John get horrendously punished. Killed would even be nice at this point, but at the very least some time in prison getting "acquainted" with some of the convicts (many of whom are abuse survivors themselves). Cruel I know, but I just my sense of justice is tingling.

Anyway, thanks for the great writing and the heart wrenching story. You've made me both cry and scream, and I'm so very grateful for it! Can't wait to read the rest. 3