Reviews for Shelter Me
A Guest chapter 23 . 4/24
Please continue!
Please update this story you can't just leave like that
ImpossibleHumanParadise chapter 23 . 3/6
Please update. This story legit made me cry. I need the ending.
Copy-Nin's Daughter chapter 23 . 2/13
Oh you have to be kidding...not an update for over a year and THIS is where you leave it?

-this is the sound of my heart breaking-
Elena chapter 23 . 2/13
Pls... update
LinktoTwilight chapter 23 . 1/6
I know you updated this back in January (so, like, a whole year ago) and I'm realllly late hopping on this train, but...

OH MY GOSH you updated! :D

I truly love this story, especially coming back to it after so long. I hope you stick with it! I admit, I don't review stories often, but I'll review this now in hopes it gives you some encouragement. This is an amazing story! I can't wait to see where Dean and Sam go from here. I wanna know when Bobby will find Dean and if John will find Sam and if JOHN will find DEAN and just... geez. So excited. Thank you for coming back!
CircusMonsterKat chapter 23 . 10/20/2016
KEEP WRITING OML PLEEEEEEASE
Aria of Life chapter 23 . 10/9/2016
I know it's highly unlikely you'll ever finish this (even if it was on the biggest cliffhanger!) so I's just like to commend you for your brilliant writing, atmosphere, and spot-on characterization. This was such an enjoyable read and I plan to come back to it of get. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/4/2016
THIS IS BRILLIANT KEEP WRITING
kurarisusa chapter 23 . 9/22/2016
Ugh! This was like a godsend. Thank you!
BakenandEggs chapter 23 . 9/16/2016
This is amazing! I hope you come back to it one day :)
ChaosDragonKing chapter 23 . 9/15/2016
Holy fuck...is it bad I fond this entertaining and heartbreaking at the same time...it's a really good story though. Nice work
pyre-of-hellfire chapter 23 . 8/23/2016
Holy hell can you write angst. Hope you update :)
WrathAndRain chapter 23 . 8/18/2016
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE! THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND OH MY GOD I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW OH GOD MY FEELS
DeannaWinchester88 chapter 23 . 8/11/2016
This is amazing! You need to update soon cause I need to know what happens to those poor babies