Reviews for Jutsu Master
LadyEudave05 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Plz update soon
SG-Cynder chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Wow, such an awesome story.
xbamsod chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Its interesting so far. Naruto got an awesome sword, not all of the kids hate him, and he's really gifted as a ninja. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update Soon _
Leoni Liponscovi chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
AWESOME STORY! COTNINUE!
Of Kings and Queens chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Right. The next chapter will be out on Sunday or Monday. YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN YEARS!
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
No offense, but a spell check would be beneficiary.
Soulblazer87 chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Seems like you abandoned this one. Pity really.
Kaiba1288 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace

Kaiba1288
waterblade chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Why have you not updated in forever also great story but a few problems are one you putting well shoot my keyboard doesn't have the keys were most of the time people would put "Pervy Sage" you do it so the mark things are on the bottom I can't figure out how to word it, two your spelling and three why is he going to be a jutsu master if he only creates twelve jutsu I think you said but for me the good things are one you are using the English names for stuff, two he is going to have more jutsu, three he isn't going to wear the 'kill me now' clothes and four some people like him anyway I was curious do you have a beta my stories not counting the mist swordsman would be better if I went over them more then once and that's when I am typing the chapters the mist swordsman as I said in a pm is fucked up but even if you don't want me as a beta I have created more jutsu then I know what to do with as well as different versions of the Rasengan and I like how Naruto is still kind as well as him not wanting other people to get hurt please reply and update.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
This could use a lot of work with the spelling, but it's very great.

I think you wrote something about calm misspelled as clam.
ShadowFoxKage chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
I like how you started this but would like to see you continue it if you haven't dropped it.
sesshomaru's wifey chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
i think the name of the sword should be kouseitan'i no kami

it means element god. the story is good keep up the good work
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Excellent story so far. Please do continue to write.

Shadow clone is not 1/10th of a persons power .. they are the full power it is just the chakra of the person is evenly divided among each clone ... it was the water clone that was 1/10th the power for the creator.
Kel Tenrou Rikudou chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Hurry Up In Writing the next chapter! This Story Is So good Its eatable (Munches on fanfiction) M Fanfictioney! And I have A question: Is Kyuubi Gonna Fall in love With naruto?ANd If You Say That only romance storys have that your wrong Ive seen A story That Have that. Weird Huh?
psychotic kitsune chapter 3 . 11/9/2008