Reviews for fractured pieces of symmetry
jcarter692 chapter 1 . 9/21
Unexpected ending! Amazing writing, I really enjoyed this!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Very well done. So intense.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Ok so your writing is flawless basically
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh god that was soooooo hot xD a very dominant Derek, ooh I need to fan myself. But I have to commend him for his self control. They girlie liked (loved) was offering herself to him and he refused her because it wasn't right. The ending was perfect ] thanks for posting
LoveMeant2BE chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
awwww
Mae Snapdragon chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
After slogging through tons of Dasey oneshots (I'm making a community for good Dasey oneshots, all hand-selected by me, which requires me to read every one ever written) it's a really awesome feeling to discover a story that isn't just "good" or "cute" or "nice" but instead has that strange quality of "perfect". Finding a oneshot that simply can't be any better than it is, is great. You, my friend, are a wonderful writer.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow. I like the contrast of the two different Dereks. Made it more real.

Any chance of a second chapter? Or something like it?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I loved it!

I didn't think Derek was going to do what he ended up doing.

I like the dynamic between them and how Derek was all 'controlling' yet that was his way of changing her mind.

Love the writing and the plot idea.

Well done!
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Whoa. The whole thing was amazing. Especially since it was your first lwd fic. I love how Derek did the right thing by Casey. I totally awed at the end when he "broke his own golden rule and closed his eyes as he kissed her." I now have a stupid grin on my face. Great job!
Illaengka chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Sigh... So good!
Mystic Owl chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
you got da magic touch ;_ ! luv it!
Kara chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
HOW was this your first ever Dasey, your Derek is so perfect! Great job!
067dzjs chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Again, great piece you've written here. I swear, I thought they were gonna get it on. And sadly, they didn't, hah. Seriously intense, though, no denying that. It was just uh, running out of adjectives...

Super good? Haha, better than that too.
NaturalArtificalFruit chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow, I Must Say You Out did

Yourself On This One :)

By The Way: Im Trying To read All

Your Dasey Before Midnight Tonight :D
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Im driving myself crazy with all these reviews. and your inbox is probably mad at me to! But I just got my wisdom teeth out and these stories are so good and I feel so bad not reviewing. Love that line "You'll be mine Casey." Or something to that affect. How come I always knew that Casey was Derek's? I mean he acts so much more like a possessive boyfriend that a protective brother. And geez the list goes on and on with all the great and nice things he has done for Casey. You seriously need to write one-shots on all those episodes! But it would take forever..

-Dezzie