Reviews for TGIF
Ihni chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was such a great story. I missed the aftermath in that episode ... like, how could he EVER go back to how things were?
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was very good on several counts. First, it brings in more hunters who are stupid and act before they think. Second, it gives a possible backstory for that bullet wound of Sam's. And third, it shows Sam slowly coping with what happened because of the Trickster in 'Mystery Spot'.

Good job!
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Lovely tag story. Cool to see them renegotiating, Sam learning how to stop being alone, doing everything, taking the lead of one. Kind of like what they're apparently doing right now in Season Four, but this version seems a lot smoother and nicer.

I liked that it was the comfort of Dean's presence and that finally caused Sam to shed tears, not pain or confusion or grief. Just Dean.

And oh, man, that last line. Ouch. :(
zookitty chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
K you killed me. I'm dead now. But it was a happy death because this was amazing!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This was such an interesting perspective on the Mystery Spot episode. That really stuck with me for awhile. I guess it filled in a lot of the images that I'd wanted presented of Sam mourning and the lack of dealing that I expected after Dean went to Hell. I enjoy the carry-over here to how they deal with the after effects.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Very interesting story idea (and well written, too) that Sam and Dean would stumble across someone the younger brother met alone in the Trickster AU.

It's a good thing and highly benificial, he recognized the other's face and knew it was a trap even though he couldn't have known in this time line without the Trickster's involvement.

The way Sammy reflected on how much he had missed his older brother and how he had to face certain situations on his own was really moving. Not to mention that Dean surely made himself all the more irreplaceable by intuitively alternating between giving his sibling space and fuzzing over him. *hugs both boys*
shelby02 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I loved this tag to Mystery Spot. I am happy that in your story Sam told Dean about all the months he was alone. Sam usually keeps way too much to himself. This was classic hurt/comfort that I miss terribly on the show. Thank you for providing me with my "fix".
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I like the alternate take on why Sam was shot and "replaying" it with Dean. I wish they hadn't dropped the hunters vs Sam plot, I think that was foolish on Kripke's part.

You killed Ellen! Ack! :)

I'm glad you had Sam shoot to injure instead of kill. I'm not sure I would have minded Sam killing the guy, but I'm glad he didn't.

Great job on this!
Merisha chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
WOW, really beautiful story. Love the brotherly love and interaction, and Sammy taking point made my day. Everything was perfect! Another fantabulous read!

Hugs

Mish ;)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Awesome tag to Mystery Spot, and I'm guessing that TGIF means Thank God It's Friday, as that is the only thing that came to mind! We have TGI Friday restaurants over here! And it would have meaning as Dean died in MS on a Wednesday.

You got across totally the change in Sam, having hunted alone for 6 months when his brother was dead, and still having a little trouble sometimes hunting with Dean again, falling back into the pattern when that pattern had had to change.

Nice touch that the ambush happened differently this time and Sam only recognised the man when he saw his face.

Great the differences as Sam remembered how he'd had to patch himself up before compared to the present with Dean's gentle ministrations and his 'grounding' hand.

Perfect ending, bittersweet; you really hit home with - His back sent slow rolls of pain through him, feeling tight where Dean had put the stitches in, but he was already drifting off. Last time he’d finally succumbed to exhaustion. This time it was contentment and safety. God, he’d missed his brother.

and

“Bitch,” Dean shot back softly. He dropped on the other bed, in Sam’s line of sight, and threw him a smirk before turning the TV on low.

Sam closed his eyes.

God, he’d miss his brother.

That really brought home the fact that although he had got Dean back it may not be for long and he would lose him again with the impending deal.

Awesome job, loved it.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh Sammy... no idea how he ever got through those 6 month and didn't go totally nuts. I'd have...

Can't be easy for Dean either, knowing Sam was alone.

Can't wait for your codas to the new season btw :) :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
AW this was just an uber awesome fic to get a nice story out of what happened what Sam did get shot back then, aww

bless him

nice plot too, how he was a hunter who heard bout them opening the devils gates, and he killed Ellen...

nice one hun

really awesome brother bond too!

loved it, great work! as usual eheh xx
silentmuse26 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
You must have pre-cog. "You anywhere near Pennsylvania?" And then tonights episode with them in Pennsylvania. It was wonderful though (both episode and fic).
Dimminished chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Very nice.

I'm so glad Sam's got his brother back.

Thanks for this. :)
lili20 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Awesome job. MS is one of my fav. episodes in S3 and I never get tired of reading tags about it, especially if they come from you. Hurt/Sam, protective/Dean, brotherly love, funny Dean, and an insight into what Sam went through while his brother wasn't around; and all in one story...like I said, awesome job.

P.S.:What's T.G.I.F? Does it mean anything? I'm not an English native speaker so maybe I'm not familiar with that.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »