Reviews for Consequences
walk74 chapter 20 . 2/21/2009
Bullshit, indeed!

They better have gotten THEIR shit together!
Darkwing333 chapter 20 . 12/31/2008
That was a great story. Every time i read your stories i think "it can't be better than the last one." and then you go and think of an awsome plotline and i go "damn, that was good". anyways congrats on those plotbunnies that keep pelting you with bones. lol. keep up the great writting.
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Oh, sounds like the beginning to another very intriging story.I finally found some more time to catch up on some of your stories, I can't wait to read the rest.
deal4321 chapter 20 . 11/9/2008
Loved the story! Thank you for writing and sharing it! :-)
Asugar chapter 20 . 11/1/2008
So glad you came back to the bet. Everyone's guesses are hilarious. I love Lorne here. Such a good guy. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Eternal Density chapter 20 . 10/31/2008
great ending. but Woolsey made it perfect :P LOL
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 20 . 10/29/2008
Wow - loved it! Great work!
rhaddict chapter 20 . 10/29/2008
Great ending- much more relaxed after the last couple of chapters that were very intense. I was waiting for some more tension- but love Jen and Evan's playful banter and antics. Loved that you brought back the bet conversation and what everyone else bet on and Woolsey being clueless about the bets. Really liked the end with Ronon and Jen, but Ronon seemed really relaxed with her unlike the way he was when he was about to leave her when she was 'cured'. Can't wait for the tag for this one. :)
rhaddict chapter 19 . 10/29/2008
OK, I loved the last chapter but I really loved this one too. Powerful! Poor Jen thought that Ronon would never speak to her again and he talked to her for 30 minutes to help save her life. The most that anyone has probably ever heard at one time :) Did she reject him to see if he would fight and come back to her, even though it didn't sound like she believed in that concept?

I was so sad when he was starting to walk out of the room- he had done what he was going to do to help her and he was letting her go and walking away. NO! I love that she pulled him back and I'm guessing your little tag for this will have Jen answering the questions and things that Ronon babbled to her to keep her thinking/fighting. Loved Shep at the end.
rhaddict chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
Wow! I loved this chapter. I had wondered if there had been anything that would have calmed Ronon during his withdraw and remembered seeing Jen in one of the scenes in with him during his withdraw. Seems completely plausible to me- a steady voice to concentrate on instead of the pain- nice touch. Rodney seems upset that his idea didn't work but also upset that Jen is still in danger. Ronon, until Shep showed him the video, seems like he is trying to distance himself from feeling- her rejection was enough, but completely losing her to death might be worse. Loved that Rodney ended up babbling to him to- which we saw on the show as Ronon woke up. Awesome!
LMXB chapter 20 . 10/29/2008
Great story. I really liked the way every one came together in the end. Hope your cold is better.
Ruj chapter 20 . 10/29/2008
Loved it as per usual.

Looking forward to seeing what GLENN forces you to write next.

Inara
jtjaforever chapter 20 . 10/29/2008
Loved this ending. Here, unlike the series you made Jen feel *right* being a part of this team/family moment.

Loved Richard.

Wonderful ending to a great story. Looking forward to more from you 8-).
Linyke chapter 20 . 10/29/2008
Big thanks to GLENN! Let us all hope they have more in store for you.
MiaRose 156 chapter 20 . 10/29/2008
Great story. Very enjoyable.
307 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »