Reviews for Heartland
Nicky Reid chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
oooooh, good one
no-mouse chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Interesting take, but I disagree with this chapter.

Regarding Jackson's surprise that his son's team calls him "boss," I would think it would relate to the connotations of "Boss" in their town, depending on the general history of the supervisors and bosses in the mine, and perhaps even more specifically to Jackson's friend Leroy for whom our beloved senior agent is named.

I think it was more the irony of it rather than a perception that his son was weak.

Still, your chapter is good at allowing us to speculate what Gibbs was REALLY like as a kid. :)
honeydust9251 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
I always think it interesting that Gibbs gets so worked up about people lying and yet he blatantly does it on numerous occasions himself.
honeydust9251 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
When I watched this, it seemed to me that his dad bought the car for him and kept it in the garage. I guess its kinda like the episode in which Abby wishes Gibbs a happy birthday and several fanfics have mistakenly written that it was a personal birthday wish as opposed to the Marine Corps Birthday wish that it actually is.
honeydust9251 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
One I would have asked was, "When did start headslapping?"
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Good start. I substituted "You never peeked?" as the title. It pretty much sums up what the story is about. PEEKING!
Lux-0 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Rock on small towns! 1 street light, a post office and maybe 400 people! Love your tag series.
KindleLyn chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Nice job! I loved this episode, and I loved your additions to it! Thanks for sharing.
Miss Mila chapter 14 . 4/6/2009
I just got around to reading this one, and I have to say, I agree with you. This is one of my favorite episodes.

I love (as always) what you did with it,

Mila
Kohako Shadow chapter 14 . 3/12/2009
I've never seen this episode. To be honest I've not attempt to see the show after Ziva became a fullfledged member of the team. I'm not even sure which season is we are on. Call me old school but I hate it when they 'kill' off one character and bring in another. I miss Kate! Although Ziva is a different ball game on its own.

Anyway I've watched snippets of the show on Youtube and the like and it seems like a very interesting and worthwhile epi of NCIS. I mean going back to Gibbs's roots, who wouldn't watch it? Anyway I enjoyed you're story and the characterization of the characters.
iamscully chapter 14 . 11/19/2008
these were all really great. i loved this episode too. the bit about gibbs being scared of the dark was great! *grins*

i really like your stories. i hope you dont mind me saying this, but they could be even better with some editing for spelling/grammar/syntax. a beta reader could really help you improve your writing. i've done a fair bit of betaing for other people and could beta short pieces/chapters for you if you are interested. let me know if you are. keep up the writing!
iamscully chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
that was really great! loved gibbs asking (well, very indirectly!) and tony's literal and to-himself reasons for looking!
unique.and.proud chapter 14 . 11/11/2008
Yey lovely collection of tags, loved 'em all :D
Obsessed Pam chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
Sweet!
Bundibird chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
Lol, "Relax Leroy. Its not as if they'd believe me."

Loved it. :)

Is this all there is for this fic, or is there more to come still? Great job, this was a great read. :)

Love Bundi