Reviews for Sleeping With the Enemy
Rach2503 chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
i'm totaly currious! What did she find ? What happen ? Did she shoot him ? I can't wait for the next chapter!
StarA427 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I'm so happy you updated! I seriously thought that you had abandoned this, but really glad to see sarkney again :) I was wondering, since it was Jack who knows about the relationship w/ sark did you mean it was him who confronted syd? or was it really just weiss being suspicious?

Also since, you seem to be a sarknery fan, do you know this one story where Sark takes Syd away, weiss goes w/ her to help her and Jack knows about it, and the two of them have 2 kids that get kidnapped by the CIA later on? I've been looking for it for awhile and cant seem to find it.

Hope you update soon!
Jill Cohen chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
wow... i can hardly believe you're back! thank you! this fic will get me through the total bore that is studying for exams!
Halle Alexis chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
hope u keep going
Jadey chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
This is GREAT! Please keep up the awesome work and I look forward to reading the rest!
StarA427 chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Great story! The first chapter was a little confusing, but great start! luv sarkney! update soon!
Rach2503 chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Very good chapter, i really like your idea, at the begin, i was thinking that Jack know the truth for Sydney and Sark! I can't wait for a new chapter!
Jill Cohen chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Oh my god! I really like this! I haven't read an Alias fanfiction in so long! I really want to see where you are taking this! Are you going to explain how they got "together"? Love it! Sarkney rules!
Grey between Black and White chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
i like it a lot, hope you continue.
Rach2503 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
I really like how you write the relation between Sydney and Sark. I wonder how it begin between them? i really hope read more soon!