Reviews for Sarah and The Unicorn
Shiori Kudo chapter 10 . 6/11
The trees are just called weeping cherry.
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 6/11
What goes between "she" and "Her faith, perhaps?"
Shiori Kudo chapter 5 . 6/11
So you're bringing The Last Unicorn into this? Sweet!
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 6/11
Where's the Webber? Also, how old are Sarah and Toby?
Love the crossovers and references! I squeed more than once in excitement. Plus, not a bad story. Awkward at a few points, and occasionally I think you wrote goblin when you meant gargoyle, but not bad. :3
NuPreacher chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Actually, something similar to that, underwater CPR, has happened before. In the movie SPLASH, the mermaid breathed into his mouth, when he was a child and as an adult, to keep him alive underwater.
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
-sigh- Jareth... Howl... You have wonderful taste in men.
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
... Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Though, um... it's actually "You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"
BSlove chapter 18 . 11/12/2009
I absolutely loved it! you did a fantastic job, and the songs you picked were wonderful. I hope to read more of your work and until then, Keep up the good work, Tootles
Paillette chapter 18 . 8/12/2009
This story was AMAZING! You're an amazing writer and your original characters were deep and interesting. Your depiction of Jareth and Sarah was lovely. Such a great job, thank you!
Anonymous5555 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I love Toby, he is so precious. He really does seem more 8 than 5, I've worked in a kindergarten class rooms and even the students considered to be gifted couldn't give that sort of speech to Molly. But I like the idea of his being smart. (maybe some sort of magical benefit from his time with Jareth?) anyways, loving this story, on to the next chapter
Anonymous5555 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
interesting prologue, this seems more original than most of the fics I've came across. (not that I don't like those fics, it's just nice to see something different)
LyllithWho chapter 18 . 7/23/2009
There is always ONE problem with every FanFiction i've ever read...

but this was amazing! I LOVED IT!

Best Wishes,

BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
One more chappie or is this it? If this is it then congrats on a story completed!

LeannaPotter2.0 chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
Wow. Cool ending. I'd say more, but I have a lot of stuff to catch up on, and not much time to do so. And I might just look at some of your other stuff.