Reviews for Shut Up
reeb.myoo chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
DAMNIT i really thought it was edward :P it's really good :) i really like it :D is this a full story? if so, PLEASE UPDATE! x
brandyrenae chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Here's me secretly wishing that Jasper & Bella end up together in this one...or maybe not.

I'm looking forward to reading more whenever you can get it to us - your adoring public.
ste11una chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Bella just loves hitting people in the head with heavy objects, yeah?

Haha, it was nice to read about Jasper...even if he WAS covered in pee.

So funny! XD

Ooh, what's gonna happen when she calls Edward...?

I can't wait to find out!
ste11una chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Your dialogue is absolutely hilarious! XD

I loved it!
ste11una chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
"there was some thirsty vampires up there"-LOL XD

Poor Bella has a completely sucky job.

...and just embarrassed herself to no ends. (

Nice chapter!
ste11una chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Haha, poor Emmett has to put up with quite a temper.

And Bella...just...-_-'
XRhythm.Of.The.RainX chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
LOL! AW ITS OKAY JASPER! TAKE A SHOWER IN TOMATO JUICE!

Look, I know it's for skunks but if he doesn't wanna smell like piss for the next week, he better shower in tomato juice.

I was laughing hysterically

UPDATE
SceneNeko chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Hahahahaha that is so funny por Jasper and Mike well Mike had it coming i can't believe you didnt include Edward in this chapter like OME!
A is for Angel chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
awesome

cant wait for more
icefang7 chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
good cha. i have missed this story, glad u are back! thanks for the update, looking forward to the next.
Topaz-Sapphires chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Brilliant!
theodorethelion chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
this story is really cool i hope you keep writing it :) and i really like the idea of a british edward
icefang7 chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
i really like this story, please continue soon and thanks for the update!
XX Kaa Em Ess chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Hahaha this one made me giggle LMAO I can NEVER say giggle with a straight face!

This story isn't as good as My Best Friend and Behind Closed Doors...it's kind of scattered. But I like it because It's so light and humorous. This won't be a super angsty story will it?

Behind Closed Doors is still my favorite

From your favorite little giggler...hahahaha seriously say that without laughing!

LOVE YOU

XX K-Y
SceneNeko chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Lol Alice is such a genius! Hey great story I really hope you'll post the next chapter soon thanks...