Reviews for Year Three at Warner Brothers
Natsugoi chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
When he talks t fudge, it's not his bedroom, it's just a random the minister meets Harry in.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Lol love how u written draco with Ron listing for him and sideline of romance of R/D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
How can this be a crack fic when everything in here was entirely true and accurate?

Siriusly, great job ;)
The Timelord Emperess chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
WOW THIS IS AMAZING!
Happy chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I LOL'd through most of that. You are so completely and totally funny. And you wrote this 5 years ago, and it's still generating lots of chuckles - thank you for your gift of humor!
ohdonna93 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yeah Uhhh this is horrible. This is what you call writing?
raspberryjukebox chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
DRACO: (swaggers forward with an air of extreme arrogance and stylish élan)

FANGIRLS: (whimper)

DRACO: I'm too sexy for your rules, too sexy for your rules…

DAMN STRAIGHT, BITCHES.
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Okay, I honestly think you're part of an extremely small group here. Many view the HP movie as great, including me. I don't see how what the actors did with the characters was really bad in any way. In fact, I think Lupin and Sirius were played really well.

No, the movie CANNOT be as good as the books - nothing could ever measure up. And you implying that they should be is ridiculous.

Also, if they included all you said they should, the movie WOULD have taken four hours long. And they included explanations of the Marauders, too - with the confrontation of Lupin, Sirius, and the Trio.

I have to say, I disagree wholeheartedly with just about everything you have to say on the HP movies.
Noelle chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
You're hilarious. i love youre style of writing. i got onto your profile after reading eden (MARRY ME)and somehow english coursework got pushed to the side... :D ive been grinning at my screen oblivious to all for over two hours now, anyways i adore you 0.0
The One chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Well you just killed my favourite film of the series.

Hilarious throughout, really. Loved it. Just something I thought you would've pointed out: Harry's "expelliarmus" doesn't do what it's meant to.

Loved how much you seem to hate everything about this film, even though I love it. A humorous read. Congrats.
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
LMFAO THIS IS GOLD!

PURE GOLD BAYBEE!
videodrome chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh. Mah. Gawd. No matter how much I love Harry Potter (Movies Included)I will always think this (And your other parodies) are friggin hilarious. I commend you.
ricreaper chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
To be fair, Sirius has been imprisoned for twelve years, Peter lived as a rat for twelve years, and Lupin was a werewolf for...y'know, all his life, so you can hardly expect them to be attractive. Then again, I AM a guy, so I'm probably not affected by this nearly as much as you are.
andvellapaz chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this is ... (giggles). this... is... just... (chuckles). TOO FUNNY! HAHHHAHAHHAHHAHA
Garling chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow, this parody has officially ruined the movie for me!(but in a good way!) Now I can't watch the third one without remembering quotes from this parody, and giggling insanely over it!:D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »