Reviews for Forbidden Necessities
Mikki chapter 9 . 15h
Hermione needs to calm the duck down
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 18 . 9/15
I love your grateful attitude for every review your fans write! It is refreshing and lovely!

I know it's six years later yet I'm sad for your break-up with your boyfriend and I pray you've moved on to someone who love's you deeply and completely!

Now, I'm off to see what else you've conjured for my reading pleasure!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 15 . 9/15
I found this story during an author search for more stories and was intrigued by 1026 favorites she had listed. This list has provided me with many delightful and sometimes mysterious stories. "Forbidden Necessities" is one of the stories she listed as a favorite.

It's a wonderful story of first love and how such a love may become an incredibly beautiful forever! I really enjoyed it! It was also the first story I've read which ended with graduation! Your ending was nigh on to perfect!

There's one thing I'm going to imagine happening and it is Narcissa healing and coming back into Draco's life! I also imagine Harry, Ron and Draco becoming Auror's and getting along

Thank you for writing it!
Ali989969 chapter 6 . 7/10
I'm loving this story and the ranges of emotion you're able to convey from your main characters. I don't know if you still update, but a not you might want to consider... A "paternal mother" is not a thing. Paternal means from the father's side. You can have a paternal grandmother or paternal aunt, but not a mother. Narcissa is simply Draco's mother.
dreams and desperation chapter 18 . 1/25
Love this story! Xx
Em chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
This story was AMAZING. So well written, and such a beautiful story I absolutely loved it! I've been practically glued to the story for two days now, and it's over :( but I can't wait ti read the first chapter of tbe sequel :) thank you so much for writing this
imforeveramazing543 chapter 18 . 5/22/2016
Loved it! If you haven't already done a sequel you should!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
The end was rushed. It needed more reasoning on Hermione's part to come to the conclusion that she did. It needed a much grander gesture on Draco's part to convince her of his sincerity and constancy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Really good so far...can't wait to read the rest!
Morning Frost on Leaf chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
This is so cliche but I love it
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2015
I loved the story it was so adorable
hjm1219 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Each house gains two fifth year prefects each year, making six prefects per house for a total of 24. Also, I do not think you have a proper grasp of the word summon and its derivitives. You have used it incorrectly twice in just one chapter.
yoitzmeaidan chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I seriously wanted to cry when Hermione yelled at Draco! This is one of the best fanfics eva!
AnonymousCritic chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
I don't even know what this is. So far, all im reading is Hermione & Draco kiss/make out/sleep together, then Draco does something wrong/calls her a name/ insults her. Its a repetitive cycle. You need something different to make this story less predictable and boring.
Brunesixteen chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Is it happening on their second day at school ?