Reviews for Forbidden Necessities
I loved the story it was so adorable
hjm1219 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Each house gains two fifth year prefects each year, making six prefects per house for a total of 24. Also, I do not think you have a proper grasp of the word summon and its derivitives. You have used it incorrectly twice in just one chapter.
yoitzmeaidan chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I seriously wanted to cry when Hermione yelled at Draco! This is one of the best fanfics eva!
AnonymousCritic chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
I don't even know what this is. So far, all im reading is Hermione & Draco kiss/make out/sleep together, then Draco does something wrong/calls her a name/ insults her. Its a repetitive cycle. You need something different to make this story less predictable and boring.
Brune67 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Is it happening on their second day at school ?
Missy chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Amazing story! Loved it, and hope you write more stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
wow ummm wow
Fighting-memory chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
AWWW! It was so cute, I love it :)
Beautifully Corrupted chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
I love love love love this story I love everything about it every plot line and twist I utterly adore this story it is so adorable and I will be reading the sequel shortly so in love with your writing makes me wish I could be a writer...
SiriuslyFinnickingRiddikulus chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
My FAVOURITE chapter so far!
Kass chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
This was a fantastic story! You're a great writer, keep it up. I loved it c:
23Nelly chapter 18 . 4/1/2012
Omg! This story was truly amazing from start to finish. I loved every moment of it since I found it and I could put it down. Your writing is spectaular and kept me intranced every chapter! You are really an amazing writer.

Take Care

Nelly XD
KodeV chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
i can't even begin to explain how much i love this story.

i came across this story randomly and it looked like it would be a good read. from the first chapter, i was hooked. and i was very, very happy to learn that there's a sequel to this story. of course i'm going to read it after this review.
biiankah chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
i know this story has been over for a while, but i only jst started reading it. this is so well planned out, perfectly written, you will make it big if you decide to pursue writing as a career, good job on this :)
bookluver1998 chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
such a brilliant story. i am soooooooooooo going to read the sequel. love how draco proposed on the graduation day. and i also love your profile pic. well done. such a great DRAMIONE! please write more because you obviously have a gift!