Reviews for Forbidden Necessities
Em chapter 18 . 9/14
This story was AMAZING. So well written, and such a beautiful story I absolutely loved it! I've been practically glued to the story for two days now, and it's over :( but I can't wait ti read the first chapter of tbe sequel :) thank you so much for writing this
imforeveramazing543 chapter 18 . 5/22
Loved it! If you haven't already done a sequel you should!
The end was rushed. It needed more reasoning on Hermione's part to come to the conclusion that she did. It needed a much grander gesture on Draco's part to convince her of his sincerity and constancy.
Really good so far...can't wait to read the rest!
Nettlefrost chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
This is so cliche but I love it
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2015
I loved the story it was so adorable
hjm1219 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Each house gains two fifth year prefects each year, making six prefects per house for a total of 24. Also, I do not think you have a proper grasp of the word summon and its derivitives. You have used it incorrectly twice in just one chapter.
yoitzmeaidan chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I seriously wanted to cry when Hermione yelled at Draco! This is one of the best fanfics eva!
AnonymousCritic chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
I don't even know what this is. So far, all im reading is Hermione & Draco kiss/make out/sleep together, then Draco does something wrong/calls her a name/ insults her. Its a repetitive cycle. You need something different to make this story less predictable and boring.
Brune67 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Is it happening on their second day at school ?
Missy chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Amazing story! Loved it, and hope you write more stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
wow ummm wow
Fighting-memory chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
AWWW! It was so cute, I love it :)
haikyuulover1107 chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
I love love love love this story I love everything about it every plot line and twist I utterly adore this story it is so adorable and I will be reading the sequel shortly so in love with your writing makes me wish I could be a writer...
milegolas chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
My FAVOURITE chapter so far!